João Laporta

Raketa10

I don't understand this obsession with Jordi Cruyff?! I mean WTF?!?!?! Only thing this dude has is his surname. Why the fuck are we so stupid?! This so called sporting program presented from both Laporta and Font is a joke.

I honestly can't see any positives from both of the candidates. They are mainly concentrated on Messi and our history and have a very few clear ideas about the future of this club. Just fuck off already with Jordi Cruyff and concentrate more on hiring people who can make a difference.

Last edited:

xxxxxx

I don't understand this obsession with Jordi Cruyff?! I mean WTF?!?!?! Only thing this dude has is his surname. Why the fuck are we so stupid?! This so called sporting program presented from both Laporta and Font is a joke.

I honestly can't see any positives from both of the candidates. They are mainly concentrated on Messi and our history and have a very few clear ideas about the future of this club. Just fuck off already with Jordi Cruyff and concentrate more on hiring people who can make a difference.

Unfortunately, both candidates are going to do a shit job in the first year or 2 because we're in massive debt. They don't have much of a squad to work with and they have no money to rebuild properly. They also have a hard job of reducing the debt by a lot in the first year. They have to come up with 266m euros by June 30th and then another 160m euros by the end of the year. They're all in a tough position.

I have major doubts about Laporta. He's saying the usual, "we need to reduce the debt, we need to focus on the youth and we need to keep Messi." The stuff the other candidates are saying. He's saying all of that without going into detail about how he's going to do it. He's then saying, "oh, we can't say what players we're going after because it'll put their price up." The reality is..... the players he can only go for will be free transfers. If he can't promise a superstar or 2, it really doesn't appeal to the masses. If he says he can only sign players on free transfers then it makes his project sound kinda boring. Basically, he has to say all the things a candidate would say and hype it up so he gets elected.

Vilarrubi

This has Se Queda 2.0 written all over it... :lol:

EvL03wwXAAA7jw9

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Was that Laporta kissing the jersey on the mannequin? So cringey, reminds me of this:

b22ae3001f142a69a0b671243386797f15-29-president-trump-american-flag-cpac-20.rsocial.w1200.jpg

Nothing but a publicity stunt to get more votes. Fucking president of this club is going to be. :facepalm:

Last edited:

KingLeo10

We're on 7.0 now

Bayern 2013 - 1.0
Juve 2017 - 2.0
Roma 2018: 3.0
Liverpool 2019: 4.0
Bayern 2020: 5.0
PSG 2021: 6.0

Jfc literally every year since 2017

You either die a hero (Xavi and to an extent, Iniesta) or live long enough to become a villain (Messi, Busquets, Pique).

Liverpool's already declining 3.5 years into their cycle...and here we are trying to be elite in Europe with seniors who were part of a winning cycle from 08-15. LMAO.

The way we completely collapsed in away games (City, PSG, Juve) under Lucho and with MSN in 16-17 should have been alarm bells.

Barcilliant

Unfortunately, both candidates are going to do a shit job in the first year or 2 because we're in massive debt. They don't have much of a squad to work with and they have no money to rebuild properly. They also have a hard job of reducing the debt by a lot in the first year. They have to come up with 266m euros by June 30th and then another 160m euros by the end of the year. They're all in a tough position.

I have major doubts about Laporta. He's saying the usual, "we need to reduce the debt, we need to focus on the youth and we need to keep Messi." The stuff the other candidates are saying. He's saying all of that without going into detail about how he's going to do it. He's then saying, "oh, we can't say what players we're going after because it'll put their price up." The reality is..... the players he can only go for will be free transfers. If he can't promise a superstar or 2, it really doesn't appeal to the masses. If he says he can only sign players on free transfers then it makes his project sound kinda boring. Basically, he has to say all the things a candidate would say and hype it up so he gets elected.

Spot on. Welll said.

Barcilliant

Agree. NOONE has a clue.
Everyone just trying to get voted in without any sort of concrete plan on how to deal with the future.

Barcilliant

Corectamundo.This is what you get when you had a lot of success for a long time.Glory hunter fans.And when a new team is better,or plays other kind of football,well,they are displeased.They want again glory.Although football will always be like this:working in cycles.Just like life.But anyway,the ''new'' fan thinks football is like FIFA.Maybe it's better Barca will not have sucess in the next years.The true fans will remain,those who know we weren't always a powerhouse.Those who know the true values of this special club.Not those who want us to play like fucking Bayern Munchen.
I agree with everything you said except Bayern. As much as I detest Bayern they play a balanced style of modern, effective football which is crucial to present day success.

xxxxxx

Agree. NOONE has a clue.
Everyone just trying to get voted in without any sort of concrete plan on how to deal with the future.

Have you noticed that every plan has involved making a 34-year-old Messi the future of the club?

They need Messi not because of his football ability..... they need Messi for his marketing money.

I love to know what promises they're going to make to Messi.... and if they'll actually keep them in the summer.

Barcilliant

We need to get over Messi. Honestly it's fucking tiresome. These amigos have given to the club but taken back twice as much.
I think we just need to start from scratch and prepare for some wilderness years. Like maybe minimum five years where we cut debt, develop youth, scout smarter and look at innovative ways of generating income.

Joan

Was that Laporta kissing the jersey on the mannequin? So cringey, reminds me of this:

b22ae3001f142a69a0b671243386797f15-29-president-trump-american-flag-cpac-20.rsocial.w1200.jpg

Nothing but a publicity stunt to get more votes. Fucking president of this club is going to be. :facepalm:

Also says "I'll make you an offer you cannot refuse" while hugging the mannequin. :lol: so trashy

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Also says "I'll make you an offer you cannot refuse" while hugging the mannequin. :lol: so trashy

Basically anything goes for Laporta at this point, he is going to cure cancer next probably.

What a fool. I really feel bad for our club.

Home of Barca Fans