João Laporta

Kohe321

If Lucho wins the treble, all Laporta needs to do is run his campaign as planned, but just add some support for Lucho and say that he wants to keep building the team together with him.

Either way, I don't see Bartomeu standing much of a chance after all this mess.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Question is whether Laporta will keep Lucho if we win some big silverware. Can't imagine he would get rid of him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Laporta would be crazy to get rid of Lucho. We've been playing v well. Even if we end up without trophies and somehow collapse which is unlikely, then I think he should be given another shot at it next season anyway.

Besides, if Laporta or Bartomeu or someone else decides to get rid of Lucho, who will they replace him with?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Carlo is last manager anyone should mock. He's a gentleman and won everything.
I'd sign him right away if he'd bring the Champions league like he did to Madrid.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'd sign him right away if he'd bring the Champions league like he did to Madrid.

I didn't say he isn't, the joke was there so I made it that's all :)

I respect Carlo a lot for his gentleman side and fair play, at least with him RM is playing football and not MMA anymore like they were with Mou.

Assuming Lucho wins the treble, who can realistically take over a team with insane expectations AND a transfer ban?

Low perhaps? Maybe Ancellotti if he and Perez fall out dramatically?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

I don't want him here. He's a cup coach, hardly ever wins the league.

Home of Barca Fans