João Laporta

Porque

I think we all need to maximise the enjoyment of the women's team before the rest of Europe and especially those with bigger budgets catch up.

Selling out the Camp Nou is probably the pinnacle for them and something that should be applauded.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
My man is getting triggered over some women playing football at Camp Nou even though it?s sold out and honestly great PR for the club too.

Just weird :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Only barca fans care about the womens team. (Only for last 2 years) Which will probably last another year or two. No other fans in the world care about their womens team either.

You need to get out more.

We weren't the best team in Europe before, there were teams in Europe (like Lyon and Wolfsburg etc.) and in the US probably that had better women's teams and plenty of fans care. Speak for yourself please.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Locals dont care if the basketball ball team wins, hand ball team wins or what ever other team wins.

Mens football is all that matters. To everybody.

Yeah right, tell that to those who religiously go to the Palau and fill it up almost full and those who booed Thomas Heurtel etc.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
He's right though most people don't care about woman's football. Not sure on why there's an issue with them playing there though?? [MENTION=29835]iniestaGOAT[/MENTION].

iniestaGOAT

He's right though most people don't care about woman's football. Not sure on why there's an issue with them playing there though?? [MENTION=29835]iniestaGOAT[/MENTION].

Not for one of game El clasico there is not. Unless they start playing permanently on camp Nou.

I am just sick of Barca fans pretending they care about women's football

Andresito

Staff member
Not for one of game El clasico there is not. Unless they start playing permanently on camp Nou.

I am just sick of Barca fans pretending they care about women's football

It's not about pretending, but recognizing how fucking dominant that Barca side is. They won the treble ffs, hardly losing any games.

With the men being trash and media reporting about women's football more and more it's also a great opportunity to flash the Barca brand as leaders in women's football.

There's the NT break that weekend, and apparently 85k people are interested in paying and going to Camp Nou. "Nobody cares"

Messigician

What is it they talked about bros?

Last Saturday night, Ansu Fati met with Bartomeu in a restaurant. The two talked for a while.

? @jvehils

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Maybe they talked about why he let the former medical team stay in place to butcher his knee :mou:

Home of Barca Fans