João Laporta

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Never mind the Messi issue. We're in December and yet to finalize a main shirt sponsor.

Curious to see how the Espai Barca referendum works out. Given the amount of money that will be used for the project it doesn't look nearly as good as Real Madrid's project I have to admit.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Never mind the Messi issue. We're in December and yet to finalize a main shirt sponsor.

Curious to see how the Espai Barca referendum works out. Given the amount of money that will be used for the project it doesn't look nearly as good as Real Madrid's project I have to admit.

Yeah, I kinda like real Madrid’s toilet seat design actually and thought the overall so-called open-style “ mediterranean” design of the new Camp Nou rather meh, but I can live with it. I can also live with not having a retractable pitch ( our other events can be held at the Palau I think). My biggest qualm is that it is not taking advantage of retail and business opportunities like Bernabeu is going to, other than two club stores and supposedly a restaurant there are no other exploits of the business potential, whereas Bernabeu is supposed to have retail stores (not just Real Madrid club stores, stores from other businesses) and a cinema and restaurants to make it more like a shopping mall that people can go visit all year around. Something I am banging my head why we wouldn’t have.

Smart Florentino Perez again.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Reportedly wanted to take a photo with Messi at the BdO Gala, but Messi told his father to keep him away :lol:

Sterlingfan2000

����| Joan Laporta (FC Barcelona president): "The Super League will be the most attractive tournament in the world. The English clubs left because of politics, but now they want to COME BACK." @elchiringuitotv #rmalive

Windhook

[MD] Regarding another name, such as that of doctor Ricard Pruna, a request from the coach, Xavi Hern?ndez, Laporta assured that his signing "is already done" and that "no clause has been paid" for his incorporation. It remains to be seen now when he joins the club, although it could be in the middle of this month of December.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
In cahoots with Florentino Perez again on torpedoing the CVC deal. Perhaps Laporta wants to join the Real Madrid board?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It's well within Barcelona interests as well. Whether you like it or not.

From what I have read, the deal proposed by Florentino is just a loan with no stipulations and specifications on how clubs should spend it and there is still a requirement of clubs to transfer portions of their audiovisual rights to a collective "special purpose vehicle", not sure what it means and how it will work. A lot of wishy washy stuff. Also the difference between capital injection (CVC) vs. straight loan/debt (deal proposed by Real Madrid), I reckon that I don't fully comprehend.

If we don't want to participate in the CVC, fine, but why try to ruin it for other clubs? And playing wingman and second fiddle to Florentino every step of the way since he took over the club, hmmm...

Home of Barca Fans