João Laporta

Birdy

Exactly my point. Ten Haag is not much more of a sure thing than someone like Xavi, or Pimienta. Yes, he has more experience, but a downside is that he doesn't know the club, and the last 2 successful managers, Guardiola, and Lucho, both knew the club very well.

Don't have a problem waiting for the summer.

No, it's the exact opposite of what you wrote
He said that with your definition of a 'bet' everyone is a bet bar maybe Pep Tuchel and Klopp

It's precisely distorting the realities of what is a bet to push your Xavi agenda.
No, Ten Haag is 100 times more sure and proven bet than what Xavi is.

serghei

No, it's the exact opposite of what you wrote
He said that with your definition of a 'bet' everyone is a bet bar maybe Pep Tuchel and Klopp

It's precisely distorting the realities of what is a bet to push your Xavi agenda.
No, Ten Haag is 100 times more sure and proven bet than what Xavi is.

Exactly. Everyone is a bet except managers who are/were successful at similar stature clubs. It's pretty clear. Outside of that, you give trust to whichever you see fit, all with some pluses and minuses.

Ten Hag is a good candidate because his football is fast and entertaining. Not because he is an elite manager. He isn't. He's someone unproven at the level we are trying to get to with the team.

Birdy

Exactly. Everyone is a bet except managers who are/were successful at similar stature clubs. It's pretty clear. Outside of that, you give trust to whichever you see fit, all with some pluses and minuses.

:facepalm:

Fuck posting man, I am wasting my time it seems

Windhook

I'm with @serghei here, I can take a bad season, if this is a build up for the future. But knowing that Koeman's days are numbered is not something I'm used to when I think of FC Barcelona. At times I wonder what Barca would have looked like under Tito Vilanova without the damn cancer.

Messigician

This fraud deserves everything that's coming to him.

One more year of losses and his ass is out and we rinse his dogshit board for every cent to cover our debts.

The retard Socios better not fucking vote to waive that clause

The only mistake he has made will be the costliest, not sacking Koeman in the summer would have been a priority.I Honestly hope the club enter a big crisis and is sold to a billionaire or an arab sheik

Raketa10

A question for Mr. Laporta.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU PLAN TO SIGN ANYONE NEXT SUMMER IF WE DON'T QUALIFY FOR THE CL?

Fucking clowns...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans