João Laporta

Nazario1985

I think Perez has played this guy for a fool. Real are OK financially and have the funds to make a big signing. In the meantime Perez eggs on Laporta about the Super League.
We are well and truly fucked.

Also Perez will get along with Tebas, and Laporta will look so stupid ... well we are already in the ground can't do worse.

Barcilliant

Hard to take any of these candidates seriously. Laporta is the best of a bad bunch.
We need an overhaul in terms of club culture. That should have been done when Lucho left. Busquets and Pique should have been sold and a proper world class manager brought in.
Instead we got Shitverde. A guy whose only solution to a defeat was a day off. Training was lax, standards dropped and the seniors started running the dressing room.

Devils

I've never seen a manager from a top club get schooled by LITERALLY every top team he has played.

I saw a discussion about comparing OGS to Koeman. OGS has at least beaten the likes of City (multiple times over), Liverpool and Chelsea during his time as manager of United.

A more fair comparison is Koeman vs Arteta. These two are on equal level.

HOEman is the biggest problem at this club, he needs to go.

Barcilliant

I've never seen a manager from a top club get schooled by LITERALLY every top team he has played.

I saw a discussion about comparing OGS to Koeman. OGS has at least beaten the likes of City (multiple times over), Liverpool and Chelsea during his time as manager of United.

A more fair comparison is Koeman vs Arteta. These two are on equal level.

HOEman is the biggest problem at this club, he needs to go.

It's just a matter of time before Koeman goes. Hopefully Laporta pulls the trigger quickly otherwise we might not make top 4.

iniestaGOAT

Laporta has been alright.

Messi resigning - F
Umtiti, couthinho ,lenglet - F
Paycuts - B
wage to revenue - 80% A +
Huge paycut from pique - A++
Removing the tard Griezman. A++++

Barcilliant

What were Laporta, Planas and Yuste doing until 2am?
They were probably bitching about Koeman and the state of affairs.
Any casual fan can see what we require. A top manager and a few good players.
We don't need Barca DNA, liga experience, Spanish speaking manager.
We need a proper manager who will manage the present and build for the future.
Klopp would be ideal, Tuchel too. Hope Chelsea fun up this season so we can move for Tuchel.

SmilerBam

What were Laporta, Planas and Yuste doing until 2am?
They were probably bitching about Koeman and the state of affairs.
Any casual fan can see what we require. A top manager and a few good players.
We don't need Barca DNA, liga experience, Spanish speaking manager.
We need a proper manager who will manage the present and build for the future.
Klopp would be ideal, Tuchel too. Hope Chelsea fun up this season so we can move for Tuchel.

I think the next one will be Xavi.

mc_lovin

Laporta doesn't want Xavi.

I think that was primarily for political reasons with Xavi's connection to Font's campaign. Things have cooled down enough now (or next year) I would imagine. He wouldn't be my first choice, but I would be pretty damn happy with him. And I guess the better options are simply not available.

mc_lovin

Marco rose/gallardo/former rbl manager/jocim lowe

You aren't german I suppose :p He's a meme.

Gallardo (out of curiosity), Ten Haag or Xavi for me. I don't think the certified triple A solutions are available (Klopp, Pep, Tuchel...). Conte would be a massive mistake.

delancey

Imagine Laporta sitting in the director?s box watching his beloved Barcelona put up that absolute shit show against Bayern. :laugh:

Home of Barca Fans