João Laporta

MTL_Barca

I don't think it was in purpose to mess with next board, but rather that they didn't try to negotiate anything that would hurt the club after 2021 since it wasn't their problem.
In comparison the club was in much healthier position when Laporta left

Yeah, just found it funny because that gives them a bit too much credit for their incompetence :lol:

Honestly they just got exposed by covid. Their strategy of spending every single penny and barely getting by with questionable trade deals would've probably continued to somehow work for longer if income didn't suddenly collapse. They were already building up this financially unhealthy squad for a long time, so we had it coming.

Gari

E78LZ7rXoAMbC0Y

I just liked the photo))))

Sailor Mars

I'm sure he has tried, but Laporta has not cleared enough dead weight yet. Umtiti and Pjanic are the top two names I want jettisoned out of the club.

Devils

Lyin' Joan Laporta

Lies on the same level as Barto.

We need to get a non-Catalan board at this club. These Catalan businessmen are disasters.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Fuck this liar. Can’t wait until the fans are allowed into the stadium again. Every day telling us how the renewal was closer. What a clown.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Don't think Bartomeu want to be anywhere near :lol:

All of this is going to be put on him.

Him and his cronies already preparing a vote of no confidence against Laporta. :lol: :lol:

And it wouldn't surprise me if it goes through , seeing what the catalyst was of the last vote of no confidence.

jamrock

Idk what anyone expected but exactly what happened, think he banked on being able to get greizmman off the books but it didn't work out.

Gotta get rid of

Pique
Lenglet
Busquets
Panic
Coutinho
Greizmann
Umtiti
All in the next 2 summers it's gotta be hard, almost impossible.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Him and his cronies already preparing a vote of no confidence against Laporta. :lol: :lol:

And it wouldn't surprise me if it goes through , seeing what the catalyst was of the last vote of no confidence.

I think once this board releases the audit to the club members and assembly later this fall you'll more likely have people voting to suspend Bartomeu's club membership and sue the last board.

It have to be so much worse than even Laporta and co. anticipated for us to be at this position.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I think once this board releases the audit to the club members and assembly later this fall you'll more likely have people voting to suspend Bartomeu's club membership and sue the last board.

It have to be so much worse than even Laporta and co. anticipated for us to be at this position.

Ultimately depends on how the likes of MD and SPORT ends up spinning it. While it's obvious Bartomeu is the cause of 95 percent of this mess , Laporta's dealings this summer have been quite weak imo.

khaled_a_d

Ultimately depends on how the likes of MD and SPORT ends up spinning it. While it's obvious Bartomeu is the cause of 95 percent of this mess , Laporta's dealings this summer have been quite weak imo.

They both didn't want Laporta to win in any of previous election, and only succeeded once.
They haven't been hating Laporta that much lately, I doubt they will go witch hunting for the board.
Amigos seems like the easy target for the media

FC433

Hard to blame him on this one. However, we are not going to be financially as tight if Messi ends up leaving; therefore, there is absolutely no need to renegotiate Roberto's contract and such.

Home of Barca Fans