João Laporta

behindbrowneyes

Laporta thinks Xavi should coach Barca B first or prove himself somewhere else in Europe. Nothing new and no need to contact him as Barca can be more than happy with Pimienta as B coach currently.

Xavi wants to take the easy route and wait for the offer without proving himself first. Being a great footballer doesn't automatically make you a great coach.

Gotta quote myself here. This one didn't age well lol :thinking:

behindbrowneyes

Relax, he'll bring Xavi as a Barca B coach as people wanted.

Highly doubt it:
Xavi Hern?ndez's words,
[MENTION=26750]Samuel[/MENTION]marsden
"I'm always on the market! But in these last three, four months not had any contact with Joan Laporta or anyone from the board. They decided to stick with Koeman and I wish the club the best. I feel ready to coach Bar?a. I know the club, the environment but Koeman is the coach at the moment and you have to respect that. It's not my idea to coach Bar?a B, to be honest. I am coaching in men's football and consider the B team a development team. I'm working with professional football, in the elite. That wouldn't be the idea."

Looks like they'll restructure everything in La Masia. Aureli Altimira, Jordi Roura, Alex Garcia and Mario Ruiz have to go too. Has this something to do with the hiring of Jordi Cruyff?

vegitot

He is right if he wants to restructure Masia. Time to get rid of developing one dimensional player or chasing the golden generation shadow.

jairzinho

Highly doubt it:
Xavi Hern?ndez's words,
[MENTION=26750]Samuel[/MENTION]marsden
"I am coaching in men's football and consider the B team a development team. I'm working with professional football, in the elite. That wouldn't be the idea."[/B]

Have to disagree with Xavi here. That Qatar league or whatever they call it there is far from any elite or established league. Some even describe it as a retiree or semi pro league. Whatever it is he seems to think very highly of himself and his managerial credentials, wanting to make the jump from a pub side to FC Barcelona.

Xavi's strategy is understandable tbh, better to law low in Qatar than get exposed in Europe.

Last edited:

cro-man

The position of Guillermo Amor, director of institutional relations, is in danger. [@albert_roge] whats happening? One day later and everyone is fired:lol:

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Apparently want to hire his cousin to lead Barca's Foundation :lol:

Did this guy sell his soul to the devil?

Devils

Unbelievable this cat just firing people left and right and yet he still wont get rid of bums like MAtS, Roberto and Koeman.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Pretty obvious Noelia Romero is not going to be reinstated.

They want to get away with shady shit themselves. Having a neutral party would spoil that.

Noelia Romero is too good for that position and Laporta doesn't want her to catch winds of his upcoming corruption either.

JamDav1982

Jobs for the boys from Laporta.

Family and anyone who supported him being given jobs.

Did exact same shit last time and club and plenty more.

Home of Barca Fans