Do you love or hate Fabregas?

Do you like or dislike Fabregas?

• Total voters

Hamzah

High Definition Member
sorry but i hate him (although hate is a bit too strong), never liked him as a player he was not exactly a professional on the pitch. unless he signs for us of course.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
he's so dreamy and sexy and manly ... breaks a bone in his foot but still tries to score the winner ... gets hammered by Puyol (which probably even broke the bone even ... more ... or something) and scores from the penalty like Victor Valdes was a pylon. so awesome. clearly the best player in the galaxy.

Pepe Silvia

Cesc is magic for Spain and I enjoy watching Arsenal. He is their best player by far. Yeah, I guess you can say I like Cesc.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I don't hate Cesc as much as I hate the idea that because he's a Catalan youth product he automatically gets the right to return at any time he wants regardless of team needs and regardless of the greater potential among current youth team members.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I don't have anything against him. I think he's a decent enough bloke and a very good midfielder. He doesn't wind me up like some other hyped up Prem players do.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
I like. Why not? After all, it's a product of La Masia and he's very consistent in his game...

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
dislike him, he is a good player but for someone the english media seem to make him some sort of god when he aint. the madrid comment instantly made me dislike him

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
While he's at Arsenal, and such a smarmy cunt I will dislike him.

He needs a good few years away from that club, to cleanse him from smarmy cuntisness that breathes in to their players, the day they step into the arsenal door.

Home of Barca Fans