Edinson Cavani

Mateka

The game of football is so easy to play from your armchair. A very cold December evening in Newcastle, if only the players could see what I can, from the comfort and warmth of my armchair.

The ball is about to be crossed from Man Utd right, three Newcastle defenders, ball watching all retreat centrally close to the goal line. No one spots Cavani, pull away from them and stand unmarked on the penalty spot. The cross comes in to Cavani. He shoots, it’s blocked but comes back to him, he shoots again, it’s 1-1.

Defenders, if only all 3 of you were not ball watching, if only 1 of you had picked up wily old fox Cavani.

The game is so easy from my armchair.

slicknick

Hope he stays around in Europe st least a year more? As [MENTION=16041]FinBarcelonafan[/MENTION] suggested, he can perform on a competitive level for at least one more season

Temptation

His headers are so satisfying to watch.

Brilliant brilliant striker since his Palermo days.

Went relatively under the radar coz he spent his peak in PSG. He's actually one of the fan favourites in PSG.

I laughed when people said Nunez was the new Cavani. He ain't close to the Matador kids!

FinBarcelonafan

His headers are so satisfying to watch.

Brilliant brilliant striker since his Palermo days.

Went relatively under the radar coz he spent his peak in PSG. He's actually one of the fan favourites in PSG.

I laughed when people said Nunez was the new Cavani. He ain't close to the Matador kids!

Zlatan was still the main star for PSG. True.

Home of Barca Fans