MLS

JohnN

Need to find streams for LA Galaxy asap now that Ricky is there. No time for xaviball and his minnows.

Andresito

Staff member
Riqui will be playing among legends of the game like Victor Vazquez, Chicharito and Douglas Costa at Galaxy. Interesting.

Porque

Riqui Showboat will light up the MLS.

Probably the best arrival there ever, even Pele and Best didn't arrive in their prime. But Puig is arriving as a top 3 midfielder in the world.

Andresito

Staff member
MLS is on the upswing. How they managed to attract a player of such calibre blows my mind. First time ever I see an MLS club get a prime player ahead of likes of City, Liverpool and Chelsea. For free too. Incredible business from the yanks.
[MENTION=30079]Iniesta Ultra[/MENTION] must be buzzing.

Iniesta Ultra

I've never watched MLS before but more excited to watch LA Galaxy than Barca now, pretty fucked up but true.

Right after Puig signed ESPN+ increased my subscription rates smh.

Richard.H

Decent debut, but Puig I’m sure wasn’t expecting MLS to be this physical. Got pushed off the ball a few times. It’s not the same league as before. Lot more physicality and improvement in skill, exponentially more competitive league than even five years ago

BerkeleyBernie

Decent debut, but Puig I’m sure wasn’t expecting MLS to be this physical. Got pushed off the ball a few times. It’s not the same league as before. Lot more physicality and improvement in skill, exponentially more competitive league than even five years ago

Didn't appear physical at all. Lots of space, very little pressing. Plenty of room to pass if teammates learn to give and go with short wall passes instead of do unnecessary take-ons. TBH, I think most teams in the top European leagues would have no problem running circles around the current Sounders and Galaxy.

Rassvet

Puig assist to put the Galaxy 2-0 up after 15 minutes.

Is this his first start?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans