MLS

Richard.H

How does he do there? His brother is in the same team right?

My bad. Did not get back to you earlier. JDS is decent, he's a regular starter there in the midfield. Obviously has much better quality than most mid's in MLS.

Giovanni left LA Galaxy three seasons ago and plays for Club America now in the Mexican League.

Bobo32

My bad. Did not get back to you earlier. JDS is decent, he's a regular starter there in the midfield. Obviously has much better quality than most mid's in MLS.

Giovanni left LA Galaxy three seasons ago and plays for Club America now in the Mexican League.

Alright thanks.
I had very high hopes for JDS once, maybe the only one from la masia I overhyped a bit. Some will say I overhype Puig now but let's wait a few years... Not surprised that Jonathan is doing good!

Never understood why giovanni dos santos went so young to MLS, he was pretty good in villareal, wasnt he?
I remember in WC 2010 when many had already given up on him, but he was one of the most hyped players in the group stage. Or was it 2014... Well anyway, I thought he was of pretty high class as well, unfortunately too hyped too early, he was never going to be the next Ronaldinho obviously.

Home of Barca Fans