MLS

Rassvet

128th minute Bale header sends it to penalties!

Far better than any match you'll see in La Liga this season.

Bobo32

Didn't know Tello was there, remained on the bench for the QF derby against Galaxy, where I watched. That game went to OT and LAFC won 3-2 at the end, then they went on to crush Austin 3-0 before the finals today I see.

My question here is, when will we be able to watch Riqui and the others play again? How is the american season set up? Surely it can't be three months until the next game!?

Sailor Mars

Didn't know Tello was there, remained on the bench for the QF derby against Galaxy, where I watched. That game went to OT and LAFC won 3-2 at the end, then they went on to crush Austin 3-0 before the finals today I see.

My question here is, when will we be able to watch Riqui and the others play again? How is the american season set up? Surely it can't be three months until the next game!?

New season will start in February 2023. Schedule has not been released, AFAIK. 3 months is the usual time between seasons. Even most European leagues end mid-May and start the new season mid-August which is 3 month span.

Bobo32

New season will start in February 2023. Schedule has not been released, AFAIK. 3 months is the usual time between seasons. Even most European leagues end mid-May and start the new season mid-August which is 3 month span.

I see, that was what I expected and feared. I guess it is reasonable, and one month will be the world cup anyways, but I wish I could see some MLS before then!

Is this a period where many transfers (drafts?) are made, or are they mainly made in the main European transfer window in summer: are the squads expected to be reasonably stable until february?

Sailor Mars

I see, that was what I expected and feared. I guess it is reasonable, and one month will be the world cup anyways, but I wish I could see some MLS before then!

Is this a period where many transfers (drafts?) are made, or are they mainly made in the main European transfer window in summer: are the squads expected to be reasonably stable until february?

The bulk of transfers are made in January, but there is a another transfer window in the summer which is when some MLS teams pick up some European players.

Most of the squad changes will happen in January and the squad will be pretty much set once the season starts in February.

BerkeleyBernie

LA Galaxy soooo bad. Down 2-1 at the moment, both goals absolute gifts. Raheem Edwards has got to be the dumbest player I've ever seen play "pro" ball. Speed with zero brain, a liability every second he's on the field.

Temptation

Saw a clip of that Messi assist to Campana.

Wtf was that defending.

The ball was knee high and the defender went down and chested it back to Messi despite being the last man. :lol: :lol:

xXKonan

There's degrees of being finished.

But both Busi and Suarez are cooked big time especially Suarez out of the four. Inter Miami is just tragic to watch.

xXKonan

Galaxy will go on to lose this in typical fashion.

Seen it too many times with this team. Play good but can't finish for shit and concede a cheap goal and fall apart.

BerkeleyBernie

Galaxy will go on to lose this in typical fashion.

Seen it too many times with this team. Play good but can't finish for shit and concede a cheap goal and fall apart.
Annnnnd...a draw. Not a cheap goal (nice Alba-Messi combo) but they were down a man due to an idiotic double-yellow.

Anyhow, best team organization and performance I've seen since I started watching when Puig joined. No reason they can't do well this year if they keep playing like this and Paintsil gets a brain.

Home of Barca Fans