Pep Guardiola

Richard.H

:lol::lol: A Bobo special.

Let's not kid ourselves though, the great tata martino managed Atlanta United and won them an MLS Cup :tata:

0_SOCCER-SEP-30-MLS-Atlanta-United-FC-at-NY-Red-Bulls.jpg

Bobo32

Fuck off
It's not unheard of.
And Pep lived in the US, without coaching, for a year remember...
But I said "maybe" and "something like that", not that it was very likely. Find something else to make fun of, idiot.

Anyhow, good news from his father, maybe there is some hope for a return to the Barcelona bench still.

Bobo32

It's not strange to be getting pretty, pretty upset after a while with this constant picking things out of context to find a way to make fun of me.
I'm calm though.

Maybe someone can explain why it would be so impossible for a manager to manage in the US, but Cruyff, Pele, Beckham and Ibrahimovic can play there? Something with the wages?

Jadentheman

It's not strange to be getting pretty, pretty upset after a while with this constant picking things out of context to find a way to make fun of me.
I'm calm though.

Maybe someone can explain why it would be so impossible for a manager to manage in the US, but Cruyff, Pele, Beckham and Ibrahimovic can play there? Something with the wages?

MLS. Would be ok but he would be confined with player pool. Can't spend millions with the salary cap, but his scouting seems to be top notch. If it was the national team, he would clash with upper management about development and how some things are ran.

Most people believe any trip to the US just means they want to be paid decently, have anonomity, and to experience LA, NYC, Vegas or Miami. Which is fine.

Bobo32

MLS. Would be ok but he would be confined with player pool. Can't spend millions with the salary cap, but his scouting seems to be top notch. If it was the national team, he would clash with upper management about development and how some things are ran.

Most people believe any trip to the US just means they want to be paid decently, have anonomity, and to experience LA, NYC, Vegas or Miami. Which is fine.

And I can see Pep going there, or to another 'calmer' place, for a couple of years after he's finished in City and had a few years in Italy as well, before returning at last to Barcelona

Rivaldo96

There will be a lot of questions in later years, such as how did he end up managing City for a decade and Barcelona only for 4 years?

The answer is obvious and the damage Rosell/Bartomeu did to Barca should be remembered forever. They legitimately wasted the prime of the greatest player on the planet, the best midfield on the planet and the best manager on the planet. And the fans who voted in 2010 and 2015 are also responsible for it.

Home of Barca Fans