Pep Guardiola

KingLeo10

Seeing Cancelo play for Bayern...you have to wonder why this dude always sells us duds (Torres, Garcia) while sending top class RBs to a direct European rival on loan :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't want Barca to achieve much success without him.

Windhook

That's some conspiracy.:lol:

It's been 11 years and I don't think Pep will ever return to Barca.

I have a feeling that in recent years Pep's grown more arrogant. Obviously you go for all options available in the chase of much dreamed CL trophy.

Messi983

Lol, if we could afford to pay his wages now and 70m fee in summer he would send Cancelo to us as well.

Not that Xavi would like him.

Andresito

Staff member
Don't understand how Akanji can play every single game for them. That many injuries?

Cancelo is turning 29. Their big money transfers have been players around the age 22-23. Doubt they pay 70m.

Porque

No way is Bayern paying 70 M in the summer...it's Bayern. And it's not obligation to buy is it?

It's a non obligation purchase option.

Funny thing is I was reading a Bayern piece the other day, and they basically said "70m is too much, we told Cancelo we're unlikely to be able to pay that amount, but we will see what we can do".

So they are no doubt going to try and weasel it down. No way we would get that type of deal with City. Hell if we started to negotiate for Cancelo, we would have probably come back having paid another 55m to buy Ferran Torres- again.

Home of Barca Fans