Pep Guardiola

Nazario1985

Yea by your retarded standard.

The retard is the one who replies without reading.

Scroll up, and see where is mentioned against pep fan boys trophies counters, that CL is the SHIT to count.

Like NTs, nobody gives a shit that Uruguay wins the continental trophies while continue failing at the WC, and no sane person will dare saying they are above Brazil.

You rank following the most prestigious trophy !!

JamDav1982

I apologize for the Oasis comment, but try better next time to discredit someone who likes Pep and loves FC Barcelona. You've picked the wrong guy here to argue with, mate.

Apologise to yourself for Oasis comment. Cringeworthy.

Try better than getting so emotional about Pep winning to try and make out anyone who rates him as a coach as a City fan.

Do better.

No worries arguing with anyone who thinks a topper of a line is to call someone who rates Pep as an 'Oasis brother'. Not a great level. Mate.

Windhook

Apologise to yourself for Oasis comment. Cringeworthy.

Try better than getting so emotional about Pep winning to try and make out anyone who rates him as a coach as a City fan.

Do better.

No worries arguing with anyone who thinks a topper of a line is to call someone who rates Pep as an 'Oasis brother'. Not a great level. Mate.

Emotional? No, mate. I'm a realist. It's you who act like this Pep's apologist throughout and we see it time and time again. Which hints at you are a secret Man City fan.

Nazario1985

Just shows you, you don't need 10 years and billions spent to win CL.

Tuchel / Klopp/ Anceloti / Mourinho / Zidane & others proved that.

Meanwhile Pep : " it's a project" .

So this year :

Klopp best manager in PL

Ancelotti Best UEFA manager.

malvolio

Just shows you, you don't need 10 years and billions spent to win CL.

Tuchel / Klopp/ Anceloti / Mourinho / Zidane & others proved that.

Meanwhile Pep : " it's a project" .

So this year :

Klopp best manager in PL

Ancelotti Best UEFA manager.

Put Roberto Di Matteo on that list while you're at it.

Pep is a better manager than all of those in that list, for various reasons. Not just being lucky in CL.

But I would give it to Ancelotti for his longevity and the fact he isn't usually a negative manager that parks buses. Also done it at league level wherever he went.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Well Pep didn't follow one golden rule: Great striker. He should probably improve on goalie too, don't rate City's goalie that much.

Real just won CL with a striker, winger and a goalkeeper, technically. Pretty insane.

But exactly what I've been saying too, this isn't rocket science but Barca wants to make it that way.

Good enough team physically, then surround them with few key players in key positions, like striker and goalkeeper. That's where we should spend our money.

You can win it all.

Last edited:

Porque

Pep has a striker next season. But he doesn't have a midfielder who can play winger, whose shots end as pinpoint defence splitting crosses.

He may need to go out and splash 60m on one to win the CL.

FinBarcelonafan

Pep has a striker next season. But he doesn't have a midfielder who can play winger, whose shots end as pinpoint defence splitting crosses.

He may need to go out and splash 60m on one to win the CL.

Gosh, how long it took?! He wasted years trying to prove it the hard way. Ego I guess?

Nazario1985

Even him winning CL next season (don't think it will happen at ALL), will be at what cost ? would be 12 years with no CL and zero without the dream team, and an Alibaba with his treasures as a budget ?

Pure talent I guess

FinBarcelonafan

Even him winning CL next season (don't think it will happen at ALL), will be at what cost ? would be 12 years with no CL and zero without the dream team, and an Alibaba with his treasures as a budget ?

Pure talent I guess

He will lose either way. If City wins, people say oh he had everything and Haaland. If he loses, he is the biggest joker and choke in the history of football.

Bad spot for him.

Only way he could turn around his reputation is to win multiple CL leagues in a row.

Nazario1985

He will lose either way. If City wins, people say oh he had everything and Haaland. If he loses, he is the biggest joker and choke in the history of football.

Bad spot for him.

Only way he could turn around his reputation is to win multiple CL leagues in a row.

You're right that would be the turning point for his CL reputation.

As I don't see him trying to "prove himself" elsewhere again outside City, I think if he stops at City it's MLS or Qatar.

vegitot

Bad spot for him.

If next season he and City face the like of Madrid, PSG, Liverpool and beat them all to win CL then i think it's a big win.

jamrock

How is kloop the best in the EPL when he's only won 1 league title? If winning is all that matters?

Or does him going to 3 CL final & only winning one. Means more than 4 league title in the league that kloop is supposedly the best manager in?.

Or maybe you're just stupid?

Like I said: Pep is miserable in $ity. Pressure is HUGE, he is under MUST, Oilers demand CL but he is only able to deliver Mancini/Pellegrini trophy - even that he cried out of releif when secured... fear in his eyes when Villains took the lead...

He knows the Pressure will only rise and expectations after B $ are mounting - and he doesn't enjoy that, he enjoys Creation, Imagination, Revolution...

If he fails next season he will crumble...

Home of Barca Fans