Pep Guardiola

Porque

Pep was telling the players. Lose another final and this will be my next job.

Also a metaphor for the players flying the plane and Pep the manager merely being their servitude.

Pep is an absolute genius, and probably only Bernardo Silva from his squad understood the message.

El Gato

Villarato!
Pep was telling the players. Lose another final and this will be my next job.

Also a metaphor for the players flying the plane and Pep the manager merely being their servitude.

Pep is an absolute genius, and probably only Bernardo Silva from his squad understood the message.

As if anyone would ever catch that without extreme nerdiness and memory.

If this thing (Tebas suing PSG and $ity for illegal overspending) goes through, Pep's name and reputation will be forever smeared... he will be remembered as "that guy who spent Billions to create artificial CL winner" ... that will crush his soul...

Like I said long ago: should've returned. Now he's gonna suffer even more...

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If this thing (Tebas suing PSG and $ity for illegal overspending) goes through, Pep's name and reputation will be forever smeared... he will be remembered as "that guy who spent Billions to create artificial CL winner" ... that will crush his soul...

Like I said long ago: should've returned. Now he's gonna suffer even more...

It will be forgotten when Pep wins cl next season :p

Gari

Sandro Rosell: "Pep Guardiola left because of a clash with the footballers. There was a problem in the dressing room."

Porque

Sandro also said he wants to run for president again. We all know there is only one way that ends.

giphy.gif

M3ls

I'm a big fan of Pep, but his latest decisions look terrible.

He got rid of all the explosive, fast wingers.

Home of Barca Fans