Pep Guardiola

Windhook

Could have won the game with huge difference. The amount of scoring opportunities was insane and City were playing without a typical CF...

KingLeo10

Our sextuple team against Bayern's sextuple team? Only possible in his imagination as it wouldn't be possible or fair to play a bunch of retired players against the current best team in the world.

Prime v prime, it would be no contest.

Henry, Eto'o, Messi >> Gnaby, Lewandowski, Perisic/Coman

Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets/Toure >> Thiago, Kimmich, Goretzka

Abidal, Puyol, Pique, Alves > Davies, Alaba, Boateng, Pavard

VV << Neuer, though.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Our sextuple team against Bayern's sextuple team? Only possible in his imagination as it wouldn't be possible or fair to play a bunch of retired players against the current best team in the world.

Easy W for us.

Older versions of Bayern were better than this recent one imo.

serghei

VV << Neuer, though.

Incredibly hard to ever see a team coming out on top when compared with that Barca player vs player. At least in our lifetimes :lol:

You'd have to have Barca vs Rest of the world and even then I doubt you can top that.

jamrock

Incredibly hard to ever see a team coming out on top when compared with that Barca player vs player. At least in our lifetimes :lol:

You'd have to have Barca vs Rest of the world and even then I doubt you can top that.

These are facts.

That team was a beast.

Joan

Jupp's Bayern vs Pep's Barca would be a great duel. Was close, actually. Shame it never happened.

SmilerBam

VV << Neuer, though.

Our 2011 team was better than the 2009 team.Also,every iteration of Guardiola's teams,the 2009 or the 2011,will absolutely piss on current Bayern team.Football has regressed in the last decade...now it's just pressing and run,back then you had incredible varieties to big teams...the supreme technical Barca,the catennacio reloaded Inter,the fast and furious United and the machine Bayern Munchen.All in a span of 3-4 years.

BarcaOG

Banned
could edge a decisive lead over united this weekend (more than it already is).

i still dont see City seriously challenging for the CL though.

Luis Suarez

Don't care what he does...as long as he knocks out Bayern in CL.

The question is whether he can knock out PSG. Bayern is leaking goals at the moment. Paris is a different animal under Poch and I expect them to do well.

City always chokes in the CL and until we see otherwise they'll always carry that reputation.

Home of Barca Fans