Pep Guardiola

Andresito

Staff member
Would think he'd like to stay in PL if he wants to stay at the top. Not sure what club though. Could become an assistant to Arteta.
Otherwise chilling out at a NT is an option.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He came there knowing fully well where the funds come from. If he was legit and if City get relegated he should stay on and be loyal but we all know we won't see that movie.

FinBarcelonafan

Another EPL job more likely than PSG.

He isnt resigning from City due to financial doping to then go to PSG surely to fuck.

Pep would be bored of the French league in one week and he couldn't motivate the players to play his game. He is having hard time motivating City players. Can you imagine the spoiled PSG players? Yikes. Terrible fit.

Nazario1985

He is rat and will always be.

Will always jump from a ship at the first big tide.

The guy spend nearly 3 billions dollars to win the CL, still no CL and wonders if it's according to EPL rules or not ... roflmao

People should be really stupid to believe a story like this, other clubs wont.

BBZ8800

Pep is turning into Mourinho with a nonsense interviews.
I know, we are all guilty for this because we shit on everyone after defeats, but still:
[tw]1635784546896445441[/tw]

iniestaGOAT

Pep is turning into Mourinho with a nonsense interviews.
I know, we are all guilty for this because we shit on everyone after defeats, but still:
[tw]1635784546896445441[/tw]

He is just showing them their levels. UCL is meaninigless. Not a big deal.

United will always be bigger even if they win 4, one more than united.

So stop obsessing over it.

Birdy

@BarcaSpaces

Antonio Cassano (Italy legend): "Mourinho will not even serve as a shoelace for Guardiola because Pep is a phenomenon and Mourinho is horrible coach. I don't care about the titles he won, he can put them in his a**. He won them with obscene football, anti-football."

You gotta love this man...

Home of Barca Fans