Pep Guardiola

Porque

CR7 is definitely not gay. At most he might be Bi(might be, not sure).

Back in his United days, he was pretty active with women and painted the town red. Some of my mates had even seen him in some high end clubs and shit.

Ronaldo, Anderson, etc were frequently spotted in these places with women.

CR7's excessive grooming gives him that gay, metrosexual vibe.

Definitely had an incredible amount of women. I remember the talks when he was with Irina as a cover up though (did you see the team he was hanging around with when spending time with Peter Lim in Singapore? :lol: ).

Might have brushed with the Bi as you say. Always found football funny where they have this toxic masculinity in terms of hiding sexual orientation yet have the players openly and frequently slap each others asses. You don't see for example Anthony Joshua knock out Charles Martin and then his training comes and gives him a big slap on the ass.

Andresito

Staff member
15093999776989.jpg

malvolio

Football world is not accepting. Cristiano had to have a few kids and get married to finally throw the scent off.

But all it takes is that first big player to come out for the walls to crumble.

The man is a nut job just for the surrogate mothers stuff alone. Way to fuck up those kids for life.

jamrock

Big L for all the pep haters, I know most of y'all where waiting to come on here and shit on the man who brought Barcelona it's greatest moments.

Lol

Home of Barca Fans