Pep Guardiola

Nazario1985

City will stick with Pep and probably win the CL sooner rather than later. But first Pep wants to sign Harry Kane and Tchoumeni.

9 years of Coppium

At this point it's already a failure after nearly ruining Bayern & spending billions and billions @City

Let's see how many more year he needs to win a CL outside FCB !!

And then some people will keep hard on him : nah he is the best manager because he play beautiful football !!

I wonder if he managed Porto how many decades he would need to win a CL :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

9 years of Coppium

At this point it's already a failure after nearly ruining Bayern & spending billions and billions @City

Let's see how many more year he needs to win a CL outside FCB !!

And then some people will keep hard on him : nah he is the best manager because he play beautiful football !!

would you also give him the fault for the loss against Real?

MTL_Barca

Guardiola or not, City would invest that much money either way and there is no gurantee for better results, see United in PL or hell even PSG who still didn't win CL as well.

Not like Pep is doing an extraordinary good job especially in CL, but some people make it sound like he's the sole reason City isn't hoarding CL trophies.

Catta

The same number of decades it would take for Klopp, Tuchel, Ancelotti, Simeone, Zidane, etc. to win it.

It was a different time when Mou won it with them. It was easier in 2004 to keep good players for teams like Porto.

Birdy

So basically; he needs a club with unlimited budget where he is above the club itself. That's ok. That's noble too.

IDK about unlimited budget.
He wants certainly authority within the hierarchy and in decisions taken. That's fine for me, all top coaches get that in serious clubs

Nazario1985

IDK about unlimited budget.
He wants certainly authority within the hierarchy and in decisions taken. That's fine for me, all top coaches get that in serious clubs

He got everything and more for years and years.

Managers who have won CLs while he was watching didn't have half of the confidence and finances he got @City.

Last edited:

Messi983

Don't know where to post this exactly but

Evra: There are atleast 2 gay players in every club.

Funny that he says that around the time he and Pep had a bit of a back and forth in the media.

On another note, a 17 year old Blackpool player, Jake Daniels officially came out of the closet becoming the first player in the higher divisions to do so in a long while. Entire Football world showing their love. Fair play to the lad.

Evra is probably right but why is someone being gay still a news in 2022?

I've never judged people on their sexual orientation but for their actions. As long as people don't do things that hurt other people (and I'm talking about worse things than cheating here) they can date whoever they want imo.

If an athlete/actor/singer I like would come out to be gay I would still like him because I like things he does in his profession. What he does in his private life is his thing. My opinion about him would change drastically if I'd find out he's a child molestor, women beater, rapist or murderer though.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The same number of decades it would take for Klopp, Tuchel, Ancelotti, Simeone, Zidane, etc. to win it.

It was a different time when Mou won it with them. It was easier in 2004 to keep good players for teams like Porto.

yeah otherwise he would win tons of cls now, amazing win with Porto though

Nazario1985

Klopp with liver cucked Pep decade project with not even 10% of the budget pep spent and did it in 3 seasons.

Not even talking about Tuchel.

2004 was different of course yeah sure !! same thing will be said in 20 years, 2022 was different .. easier ... blabla.

The dude won 2 CLs with the best squad in history forcing everything and even then he chocked one of them !!

He is a genius at building squads, but beyond bad at eliminations.

You'll never see him at the WC that's for sure.

Temptation

Evra is probably right but why is someone being gay still a news in 2022?

I've never judged people on their sexual orientation but for their actions. As long as people don't do things that hurt other people (and I'm talking about worse things than cheating here) they can date whoever they want imo.

If an athlete/actor/singer I like would come out to be gay I would still like him because I like things he does in his profession. What he does in his private life is his thing. My opinion about him would change drastically if I'd find out he's a child molestor, women beater, rapist or murderer though.

It is huge news because Football fans will not accept it. There's a reason no high profile player has come out. Can you imagine the chants they'll be subjected to. There are lots of lesbians in Women's Football which is far more accepting.

The entertainment industry is different and far more progressive and accepting

Porque

Football world is not accepting. Cristiano had to have a few kids and get married to finally throw the scent off.

But all it takes is that first big player to come out for the walls to crumble.

Temptation

Football world is not accepting. Cristiano had to have a few kids and get married to finally throw the scent off.

But all it takes is that first big player to come out for the walls to crumble.

CR7 is definitely not gay. At most he might be Bi(might be, not sure).

Back in his United days, he was pretty active with women and painted the town red. Some of my mates had even seen him in some high end clubs and shit.

Ronaldo, Anderson, etc were frequently spotted in these places with women.

CR7's excessive grooming gives him that gay, metrosexual vibe.

Home of Barca Fans