Pep Guardiola

vegitot

Piqu?: "The season in which I suffered the most in my career was 2011/2012, the last one with Pep Guardiola. The second I started dating Shakira, something changed in his eyes. He likes to have full control of everything"

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] Pep is a lunatic confirmed lol

He wanted to get rid of Fabregas, Villa and Alves as well.

Mateka

number 346 of the Weekly Post presents the annual CIES Football Observatory analysis on big-5 league teams? transfer fee spending to assemble their squads.

The Manchester teams are the only ones to have committed over a billion euro in transfer indemnities to make up their current squads. Paris St-Germain complete the podium (?939M, +?51M with respect to the previous season), followed by Real Madrid (?787M, + ?79M) and Chelsea (?780M, + ?17M). Three further English Premier League teams (Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham), as well as Barcelona and Juventus, also committed more than ?500 M in transfer fees to assemble their squads.

So City, are only just ahead of United.

He'll be back very soon, to resurrect Barca. There is no Motive, no Excitement, no Creation for him in $ity... it's all Fake and built around $ ... Barca and Pep belong to each other... in times of crisis he will answer...

Laplacian

Kinda funny if he, Txiki and their buddies weren't pushed away from the club we'd probably have City's team + Messi right now. The club was basically ruined by narcissistic politicians, because they couldn't just let the football people do their job.

Bobo32

Kinda funny if he, Txiki and their buddies weren't pushed away from the club we'd probably have City's team + Messi right now. The club was basically ruined by narcissistic politicians, because they couldn't just let the football people do their job.

Narcissistic thieves more like it! You need only 1sec maximum to see that Rosell is sinister, and with every second after that you will only grow more assured! Phyisognomy! Bartomeu might be a mix of evil, incompetent and even an infiltrator.

Joan

Narcissistic thieves more like it! You need only 1sec maximum to see that Rosell is sinister, and with every second after that you will only grow more assured! Phyisognomy! Bartomeu might be a mix of evil, incompetent and even an infiltrator.

Local Sherlock Holmes.

With scientific methods. Unchanged since the time of Lombroso.

Bobo32

Local Sherlock Holmes.

With scientific methods. Unchanged since the time of Lombroso.

Hey Doctor! At least I knew in 2010 that Rosell was bad, and I knew the same about Bartomeu when he stepped in. I was not even considering Rosell as a decent option in 2015, I was flabbergasted they voted for him.
Maybe in 5 years time there will be RCT:s and even reviews telling you that Rosell and Bartomeu were in fact bad for the club!

Messigician

Hey Doctor! At least I knew in 2010 that Rosell was bad, and I knew the same about Bartomeu when he stepped in. I was not even considering Rosell as a decent option in 2015, I was flabbergasted they voted for him.
Maybe in 5 years time there will be RCT:s and even reviews telling you that Rosell and Bartomeu were in fact bad for the club!

Rosell wasn't an option in 2015.

You slipped up again, big reason people think you're a new fan not an old one like you claim

Messigician

Ronaldinho signed with us over United because of Rosell, Bartomeu assembled MSN, the greatest trio in history.

Pep and City have unlimited cash and still trying and failing to win the champions league.

serghei

Imo, Laporta should bombard him with calls to get him to come back. We could be great again with him. Perfect match like no other.

Get Pimienta for 2 years and then get Pep in 2023 when he said he will leave City. Would be aswesome.

Home of Barca Fans