Pep Guardiola

SmilerBam

Let's all pray to Saint Pep that he'll stop the shittest Madrid team i ever saw in my lifetime to win the CL. I mean,he really knows how to do that.

Porque

The Pocch has unravelled Pep once in a CL KO match. If they can effectively absorb City and get the ball to the feet of Mbappe and Neymar on the counter then anything is possible.

These are the kind of tactics that consistently unravel Pep teams. LEs Barca done the same to his Bayern with relative ease.

Good matchup. Leaning towards PSG atm, but injuries can change everything.

SmilerBam

He spoke against the Super Shit or how the fuck is called. Fair play to him. That s why he is a legend of this club, and a legend of this sport.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Let him coach a smaller club then with a fraction of his salary. Idealist like him would surely do it.

He joined City though, epitome of everything diametrically opposite.

Joan

Let him coach a smaller club then with a fraction of his salary. Idealist like him would surely do it.

He joined City though, epitome of everything diametrically opposite.

Exactly. He's got no problems spending billions obtained in God knows what ways from totalitarian oil states, but finds it fitting to go out publically and talk about principles while trying to get people to like him and his despicable project.

The biggest hypocrite in football.

Home of Barca Fans