Pep Guardiola

Barca_Ray_USA

which was uncalled for really.

As much as I love Pep I cant see him as our SAF or any other manager for that matter. The pressure and demands at FCB is way too high for anyone to handle for a long time, and even if they could once we start losing everyone and everything becomes dispensable. So lets enjoy these moments while they last.

Guy in your avatar found a good recipe for taking out the stress. Illegal in most countries though

R

RiQy

I agree with the guy that said Pep fits the club. He is Barca through and through and I love him as manager. May it continue for many more years.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I read in SPORT that it was 4 seasons. The question was "could Pep be our Alex Ferguson" and Tito tried to quash talk of such things. If Guardiola does turn out to be consistently successful and he gets on with the new president then could he really walk away though? I'm not sure he could.
and then my question: walk away as in quiting the manager job in total or leaving a year and then go for another club to manage?

The last one would be pretty sour if you ask me. I would rather like him to walk away Crujff style.

Last edited:

maz

I walk the line
To be honest i wouldnt mind if he went to another club once he wins all he can at fcb. Its unfair for a manager of such class and skill (assuming he continues those traits until he leaves) to feel obliged to stay at his home club. He deserves to experience different leagues.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I fear if we hit a really bad pit of form sometime in the future (be it next season) everyone will start questioning him and calling for his head. As been pointed out before.. The pressure at this club is just too much!

S

Snyde

A simple mention of Betis-Espanyol-Atleti should tell us what would happen if the team hits bad form.

MinaFCB

Visca Pep!He was asked if he was going to watch Real-Valladolid he said "I dont know,i think im going to buy ''la mona''''(mona is catalan sweet specially eaten for Easter)

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Just what i was thinking.. when you give so much so fast, you can't help but wonder how long it'll last.

Home of Barca Fans