Pep Guardiola

jamrock

stop trying to fit cesc,iniesta,xavi and messi in the same team, especially if messi has to play as he 9

3-4-3

---------------Busquets

------Thiago--------------Xavi

----------------Iniesta

4-3-3

speaks for it self

Xavi6

I put this in a different thread but it should be in here, the 500 goals under Pep

Mhm2t.jpg

M

mitkoa7x

He said Mou is the best coach atm, even tho he hasnt been a pro footballer.

Not sure if a briliant troll or just a nice guy...

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
With 27, Guardiola is now the Barcelona coach who has won most European cup games, surpassing Louis van Gaal [fcblive]

Hopefully many more to come...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pep:
"There is one absolute certainty, which is that I wouldn't have done that with another group of players. Whether this group of players would have done that with a different coach, I don't know."

jamrock

its all down to pep fondling around with the formation and more so not playing the same team in back to back games so far this season, so the best team hasn't had enough time on the pitch together, I blame this on the signings of cesc and sanchez, along with the emergence of thiago, they have given pep too much options and he seems to want them all to play almost every game, instead of playing is best XI and giving these guys a proper run out every 3/4 games.

jamrock

no matter what happens at the end of the season, I think this will be pep's last season at the club, he is starting to drink his own cool aid

Home of Barca Fans