10 La Masia products to watch by FCBarca

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Imo. Muniesa is the only one with huge potential to succeed. Others, who knows...

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Zanela, thats hardly a huge collection of Experts you ave there, But i agree, Thiago is more similar to deco, But i prefer JDS, Better player i think,

Etock (I
JDS
Muniesa

=

Eto'o
Xavi
Puyol

of 2012/2013 if there Patient...

But Bojan and Pedro will undoubtedly be ripping up defences with messi at this point so Etock will have to be more patient than the others...:lol:

zanela

Zanela, thats hardly a huge collection of Experts you ave there, But i agree, Thiago is more similar to deco, But i prefer JDS, Better player i think,

You can't compare the two, SS. Both JDS and Thiago are diff type of players and play diff positions. But both are great prospects.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
You can't compare the two, SS. Both JDS and Thiago are diff type of players and play diff positions. But both are great prospects.

You misunderstand me, I personally prefer JDS, More the type of player i like.

Indeed, they will need to be patient tho...

JDS may learn from his brothers stupidity..

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
its really quite simple TDS and thiago are darker new versions of xavi and iniesta... god is providing for us

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
its really quite simple TDS and thiago are darker new versions of xavi and iniesta... god is providing for us

God is providing us, true. And we are playing some certain players who are fatigued and not worth it at this moment. Pep isn`t a risk taker it seems & we`ll suffer if this continues.

beef-supreme

God is providing us, true. And we are playing some certain players who are fatigued and not worth it at this moment. Pep isn`t a risk taker it seems & we`ll suffer if this continues.

Though the second sentence is a bit harsh the third sentence i definitely agree with.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I'm not so sure he's not a risk taker, but then again, who is a risk taker in this business? I can't really think of any apart from Wenger, but that's part of his whole philosophy and there are still plenty of counters against him being a risk taker.

Great topic Bojan. I'm looking forward to seeing Muniesa, Thiago, Deulofeu and Etock develop. Hopefully Etock develops into a beast, he certainly looks like one in his age group.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
iniesta and xavi have different positions, same for JDS and Thiago so Zanela is spot on. It's like comparing Yaya to Iniesta.

Home of Barca Fans