Wesley Sneijder

jayzsa

Best player on the pitch today, actually created 10! goal scoring opportunities, better than all of his games in the last worldcup

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
He was excellent indeed. People here were worried about his fitness, but he looked very energetic yesterday. Just a shame we had some acute choking up front.

Theconomist

Sneijder is so 2010, his inter team is playing fine without him. Any team that pays more than 10 millions for him would be overpaying at this point.

impeh

Hi, its me..
yeh, heard about that.

seems strange but apparently hes agreed terms on a move for about 12m. (although you'd imagine other teams will be interested)

Hes having contract issues atm or something?

Last edited:

BerkeleyBernie

Sneijder is so 2010, his inter team is playing fine without him. Any team that pays more than 10 millions for him would be overpaying at this point.

Eh, the guy is quality, I doubt he's lost anything. Good riddance Inter.

yeh, heard about that.

seems strange but apparently hes agreed terms on a move for about 12m. (although you'd imagine other teams will be interested)

Hes having contract issues atm or something?

"Sneijder, 28, has not played for Inter Milan for three months due to a dispute with the Nerazzurri which was reportedly over his refusal to take a pay cut."

XaviMessiGirl

Inter had been saying it's tactical but then it got out that it was about a wage dispute instead, the offer was to sign a contract extension but for the same total salary as his old contract. Because he didn't want to do this he's been frozen out of the team. I don't think it's that big of a loss if he's sold, he doesn't really seem to have the same drive anymore. Coutinho, Alvarez, even Cassano can take over that space. It's kinda irritating the way Inter handles this type of stuff though, similar thing happened to Julio Cesar in summer.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Sneijder at £10m is worth a gamble to any club.

As the saying goes form is temporary but class is permanent. Seeing as Inter don't have, never have done and never will have class, then you have mitigating circumstances.

Theconomist

Sneijder at £10m is worth a gamble to any club.

As the saying goes form is temporary but class is permanent. Seeing as Inter don't have, never have done and never will have class, then you have mitigating circumstances.

You would know, Torres played for liverpool.

PearLBLacK

Banned
From one perspective, he'd greatly benefit Spurs and probably replace Modric. Completely worth the 10m.

Then on the other hand, he'd demand higher wages and probably come with a high profile attitude, demanding game time over Dembele and Sandro even if they're in better form. Not worth it obviously.

Gervinho

I hope he goes to Spurs, yes he was world class, but hopefully he will take something out of their wing play which is so hard to play against. Bale and Lennon on each wing means they are always threat and you cant focus on one wing. Sneijder with his ego will demand to have the ball alot more and stop that wing play and he's a lazy player as well. Spurs with Van der vart was basically easier to play against as the guy had no defensive game and was slow and lazy, and he could never play 90 mins. Sneijder is only gonna come to the PL as only PL club would be dumb enough to spend money on him and his crazy wages

Home of Barca Fans