Wesley Sneijder

Olsend

All of the goals Holland scored this WC came from him.. ALL...

He was or the scorer, or the one that assisted.. If not, he was the man who passed the ball to the man who assisted for sure. ATM, Definitelly the best pure AM out there, you cant deny that, unless you are ignorant because of hatred. IMHO At this form, top 3-4 players for sure.

Very true and as I watched couple matches of Inter this year barely every goal came from his touch. Imo Sneijder should win Golden Ball.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
he ws right though :p

Webb made too many mistakes, not only against holland, but against Spain as well... The thing is, those vs Hollnad were more obvious, like one corner not given to holland from Sneijders i think, free kick, or the red card iniesta should have been given...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Remarkable really the hatorade you Inter lot seem to continue to drink from...You're on an island, again, with this one...Spain are deserving world champs...One came to play football, the other did not

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
oh michael, i told you in the other thread when i started to dislike spain, much before our clash in CL... Believe me, this has nothing to do with inter, i am honest person in my nature and always say what i think/feel... and i tell you this has nothing to do with inter.

W

|| WS10 ||

I think Sneijder has a good chance of winning the Golden Ball

Aasim

Bumbleman
I think he will win it.

He won more than Xavi and Messi although Xavi and Iniesta won WC. Forlan was great aswell but Sneijder won higher quality trophies than him. Iniesta didn't have the best of seasons.

Excluding world cup, Milito would have won it but he hardly played which is a shame for him. Should make top 5 though.

Home of Barca Fans