Toni Kroos

cro-man

If he is not the answer to our midfield problem than I dont now. If we have a little chance to sign him sign him!! It would be also a little revenge on bayern. The truth is that I dont think that our managment is that smart. I am not even a fan of kroos but he is for me one of the best bayern players at the moment and he saved them with his shoots so many times.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

His biggest advantage concerning shooting is clearly his ability to fire off volley shots that are not only precise, but also full throttle.

psychotsek

He has almost everything our current squad need from a midfielder plus it would be a good way to "avenge" Thiago's loss. Too bad it's really really unlikely he joins.

G

Gascav

He takes a lot of those long shots and very little went in, at least that has been my impression after watching him almost every game since he joined Bayern.

According to you, only messi is accurate so i really dont want to argue anymore

G

Gascav

What is it with you with mentioning Leo in a negative way in every single thread? We get it. He's declined. Now what?

I was replying to other guy and according to the way he expresses things you would think messi is in his 2010-11 season while failing to acknowledge that things have changed and other players have caught up with him, whether because of injury, loss of form or anything else

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I was replying to other guy and according to the way he expresses things you would think messi is in his 2010-11 season while failing to acknowledge that things have changed and other players have caught up with him, whether because of injury, loss of form or anything else

Luft didn't even mention Messi anywhere. It is you who constantly brings him up. I wonder why?

And even if he did, it's perfectly ok for him to criticise a non-Barça player without doing our players down. If I point out to you that Kroos had a shit performance against Wolfsburg, you don't need to bring up Messi having a shit performance on the weekend as well. Just keep some perspective.

BarcaGirl

Luft didn't even mention Messi anywhere. It is you who constantly brings him up. I wonder why?

And even if he did, it's perfectly ok for him to criticise a non-Barça player without doing our players down. If I point out to you that Kroos had a shit performance against Wolfsburg, you don't need to bring up Messi having a shit performance on the weekend as well. Just keep some perspective.

It seems like Gascav is obsessed with Messi. :lol:

Last edited:
F

Flavia

After observing for a while, I think gascav has some bias against Messi. He's in some sort of crusade to bring him down in all threads.

Home of Barca Fans