Christian Eriksen

gregorrin10

Apparently going back to Denmark. He wants to continue playing.

I'm surprised Ajax isn't interested. Not only with Eriksen being their ex-player, but they also have Blind in their team, who's also playing with a heart monitor. Not to mention the older players not-like Ajax policy on some (foreign) players in recent years has really paid off for them to combine them with their youth, first with Tadic, and now with Haller.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm surprised Ajax isn't interested. Not only with Eriksen being their ex-player, but they also have Blind in their team, who's also playing with a heart monitor.

He might just want to go back home tbh. Eriksen seem to be a smart guy from what I've listened of him. I assume he's invested the money he's made throughout his career well and not lost it all like some footballers do.

Messi983

He has signed with Brentford until end of the season. Will be good to see him back on the pitch but really hope he's not risking his life by continuing his career. It's just not worth it.

FKam3q_XwAEjJ57

Andresito

Staff member
Can't help but to think that it might be weird to play against him. I would personally feel sorry for him on the pitch and probably go into duels etc with caution.

Then again, if he's there it means he's ready to compete on the same terms as everyone else.

Home of Barca Fans