Our Most Promising Youth Team Players?

SwiftGuyver

ok, so which players currently in our youth ranks do you think have the best chance of becoming first team members in the future?

be good to see everyone's personal predictions!

based on what i have seen so far...my choices are...

Ruben Rochina
Gael Etock
Jean Marie Dongou
Olivier Moussima
Gerard Deulofeu

i am sure there are plenty of amazing talents i don't know about yet though!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
How often do you get to watch Barca youth teams?
It's all a bit of a mystery to me as one can hardly make an informative rating based on clips.

jamrock

players that are most likely to make it and retain with the 1st team in the short to medium term.

Thiago
JDS
Roberto
Muniesa
Dalmau

Then below these are

Bartra
Montoya
Oriol
Fontas
Gai

The likes of rochina,etock, Edu, Dongou, gerard..., has to much variables left to overcome, but the talent is their.

Last edited:

veryfatchocobo

Knowing that this is one of the big English Barça forums (three big ones right?), I can see lots of teams scouting the team and keeping tabs on this forum...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
players that are most likely to make it and retain with the 1st team in the short to medium term.

Thiago
JDS
Roberto
Muniesa
Dalmau

Then below these are

Bartra
Montoya
Oriol
Fontas
Gai

The likes of rochina,etock, Edu, Dongou, gerard..., has to much variables left to overcome, but the talent is their.

Not sure how Fontas doesn't figure into that upper tier really....I think, among defenders, he's the most ready to play first team football...Unfortunately, he's a CB who is looking at big depth with the first team...Bartra has looked good and a left or right sided defender has to be a priority to develop from the youth ranks.

Rochina is right in there, IMHO, as well...Etock is a phenom, no doubt, but is still young enough that it's a bit early to start projecting him just yet...Same for Delofeu

Home of Barca Fans