Marc Bartra

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
He looked pretty solid IMO, obviously a massive occasion to throw him into. Given how he handled it though it might have made sense to start him. Not worried about what he added going forward as he was hardly going to bomb up the line Dani style, he would have been conscious of making mistakes defensively.

jairzinho

Muniesa ? i don't think so. isn't he a center-back by the way? anway it was nice for Bartra to get some experience.. what a game to make your Debut in. Pathetico are not the best of teams, but they are always at their best when they play us.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
he looks like a solid defender. none of the fancy dymytro passing techniques and vision and all of that rubbish. let pique do that.

iced1776

i'm a little curious as to how so many members here can form a solid opinion based on 30 minutes of limited involvement in the first team. he showed nothing last game other than he won't trip over his two feet.

i'm always excited to see cantera players get their shot, but its not as if he rainbowed three players in a row and slammed a screamer into the top corner.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
i'm a little curious as to how so many members here can form a solid opinion based on 30 minutes of limited involvement in the first team. he showed nothing last game other than he won't trip over his two feet.

i'm always excited to see cantera players get their shot, but its not as if he rainbowed three players in a row and slammed a screamer into the top corner.

I formed my opinion based on his play and how him being a defender actually helped things out a bit. He did have a DECENT game, nothing special. But decent was enough for me against an opponent like Atletico, and he obviously could have done plenty of worse.

What comes to your last paragraph, I don't think exaggeration will prove a point here.

desoe

30 minutes are hell of a time to understand something about a player.

Home of Barca Fans