Juvenil B

kiki#8

Don't take my posts too seriously man :D It's true that only time will tell whether Etock is the next Eto'o or not but he definitely has the talent and the physical abilities to do so.

And for Bojan, he hasn't shown his full potential yet in the first team but I have to say he's been doing quite well lately(when on the pitch) performing some classy moves.

The only certain thing is that Barcelona will produce the best young talents in the near future and it seems that nobody can match La Masía.

with that i agree, I'm a big fan of Bojan, he just need playing time. About Etock, of course he has potential, but to me it's stupid to tell that for 3 years he'll be in 1 team, Bojan has more potential than Etock guy, and he has problems breaking in 1 team, that's all :beer2:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Blimey, it can't get more unbelievable than this: Barça B - CE Mercantil game ended 6 - 0.

Guess who scored four goals?

Come on now... take a guess

I dare you..

Etock. That kid now has 11 goals in 3 games. Sick.

Last edited:

beef-supreme

He is monstrous. Mooonster. I wonder if he'll be equally monstrous when the time comes for him to play in the professional leagues.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
FC Barcelona - Cornellà: 4 - 1

Lalo scored an opener and the sole goal for Cornellà after the first 15 minutes of play. However, Barça responded with a great goal by Gio on 30th minute after he was beautifully set up by Deulofeu. In the second half Barça was dominant and sealed off the game by goals again from Gio, Palau and Mauro. Great win in overall for Juvenil B.

B

Benisio

Gio scored both goals
[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VAkobSnGaxE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VAkobSnGaxE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Juvenile Division Of Honor (Juvenil A):
FC Barcelona 2 – 0 San Fransisco
Goals: Javier Espinosa (17) 1, Oriol Romeu (18) 1
MOM: Marti Riverola, assisted a goal, made some great passes and runs into the box as he played a crucial part in taking Juvenil A back to the top of the table with a one point lead following Espanyol’s loss at the weekend.

National Youth League (Juvenil B):
Reus 1-2 FC Barcelona B
Goals: Giorgi Chanturia (16) 2
MOM: Giorgi Chanturia, it was a spectaculor evening for the Georgian wonder kid as he literally tore Reus apart with some amazing runs and inch-perfect finishing.

Honor Cadet Division (Cadet A):
Europa 1-5 FC Barcelona
Goals: Cristian Herrera (15) 1, Pol Roige (16) 1, Jean Marie Dongou (15) 1, Aitor Ruano (15) 1, Mamadou Scylla (15)
MOM: Aitor Ruano, the defender had an almost perfect game, assisted one, scored one and got forward to great effect, along with some crucial tackles. The player who had never scored in his five years with the Barca academy before now has two goals in three weeks.

Preffered League Cadet (Cadet B):
FC Barcelona 3-0 Bellvitge A
Goals: Keita Balde (13) 1, Mamadou Tounkara (14) 1, Iu Ranero (15) 1
MOM: Keita Balde, the Cameroon youngster is full of elegance as he showed Iniesta-esque ball control and skills this weekend. Even his goal was class.

B

biebelzs

[YOUTUBE]pp9d_7B6UEE[/YOUTUBE]

Goals from game against Mercantil....

great goal anyway...
VISCA FC.BARCELONA from MAGELANG INDONESIA!!!!:flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8:

Home of Barca Fans