Camp Nou

jamrock

Isn't 50 like the cheapest ticket to camp nou? I think you need to calculate way higher price and then add merchandise + food etc. One customer should bring way more than 50 dollars.

Yea that's just basic stuff, lots of other variables.

Was just trying to highlight that us giving up 40m, we can make it back in other ways by putting a compelling product on the field.

More fans at the stadium, eventually better sponsors, amongst other thing.

We will generate close to if not more than that 40m back while competing to win, as oppose to keeping that money in the bank & putting a meh team in the field.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Isn't 50 like the cheapest ticket to camp nou? I think you need to calculate way higher price and then add merchandise + food etc. One customer should bring way more than 50 dollars.

Don't have the exact numbers at my finger tip and too lazy to look up for the price ranges, but I recall CL tickets are more expensive than La Liga tickets. However, socis do get discounts. Many factors at play.

Temptation

[MENTION=30154]Temptation[/MENTION]

Hey Horatio! Hope you're doing well...

Like every ground, our stadium has it's relatively silent nights too.

But in the big European nights and in the majority of the games, our atmosphere is well known.

Ask Alex Ferguson, Gary Neville or numerous other rivals/opponents who have played there and rated Anfield as the best atmosphere ever.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Kudos to the Camp Nou crowd for the turnout. I hope we will have a big turnout against Bayern too, even though that game might not matter any more.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
everything wrong with that. those tickets should go to the public so that thousands of Bar?a fans would get to watch the team and not opponent fans.

Ah, sorry, I misread your post. I see what you are saying now. I hope with the measures the club instituted we won’t see another Frankfurt again.

Total-Football

I was watching this interview Gary Neville had on his channel with Van djik. VVD said camp nou is his favorite stadium. Now the interesting part is that both VVD and Gary Neville spoke about how huge is the playing pitch. Those two are like th 7th and 8th players I have heard speaking about the size of the playing pitch (veratti matuidi and others). The dimensions on the net are clearly not accurate because they put camp nou and Santiago bernabeu on equal dimensions and it's clearly not the case after all these testimonies.

I think the next step for football regulations is to unify the dimensions of the pitches and knock off that "recommended size" shit they are working with now. There is no reason why football pitches should not have the same size with the absolute mimimum of difference Margins. There is a reason why barca struggle in shit small pitches like anfield and stamford bridge.

I think the camp nou is mainly wide maybe because cruyff wanted it that way who knows.

Ps: all interviews are on YouTube.

Sailor Mars

I thought all the major clubs use pitches that are 105x68 m. Wonder if it something with how the stands are constructed that makes the pitch look bigger.

Home of Barca Fans