Camp Nou

Andresito

Staff member
Anfield is 101x68. That's 272 sqm less than Camp Nou.

Could be that the stands with no roof make Camp Nou seem bigger than it is.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I was watching this interview Gary Neville had on his channel with Van djik. VVD said camp nou is his favorite stadium. Now the interesting part is that both VVD and Gary Neville spoke about how huge is the playing pitch. Those two are like th 7th and 8th players I have heard speaking about the size of the playing pitch (veratti matuidi and others). The dimensions on the net are clearly not accurate because they put camp nou and Santiago bernabeu on equal dimensions and it's clearly not the case after all these testimonies.

I think the next step for football regulations is to unify the dimensions of the pitches and knock off that "recommended size" shit they are working with now. There is no reason why football pitches should not have the same size with the absolute mimimum of difference Margins. There is a reason why barca struggle in shit small pitches like anfield and stamford bridge.

I think the camp nou is mainly wide maybe because cruyff wanted it that way who knows.

Ps: all interviews are on YouTube.

Camp Nou has a standard pitch.

Total-Football

Camp Nou has a standard pitch.

That's the intriguing part. Why there are on record (youtube) several international players mentioning this particular thing about camp nou? They never said anything about Santiago or Allianz pitch being too bi

Go to youtube VVD interview with Gary Neville. 3:20 Neville asked him about favorite stadium VVD said camp nou. Neville chimed in "have u notice how massive is the pitch. Spaces everywhere!" and VVD said "massive.. Mm massive!"

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
That's the intriguing part. Why there are on record (youtube) several international players mentioning this particular thing about camp nou? They never said anything about Santiago or Allianz pitch being too bi

Go to youtube VVD interview with Gary Neville. 3:20 Neville asked him about favorite stadium VVD said camp nou. Neville chimed in "have u notice how massive is the pitch. Spaces everywhere!" and VVD said "massive.. Mm massive!"

PSG players said the same in that infamous interview ahead of the 6-1 game.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I wonder if the construction will affect the spectator amounts for next year.

I think now they said the max. Capacity was 85k.

For our femeni's game against Bayern the capacity was reduced to 75K, I am guessing for the rest of the season it won't be more than that?

For the 23/24 season we will be moving to Montjuic so the capacity will be down to around 55K.

CatalinR10

You didn?t watch us in CL last season?

giphy.gif

Clear violation.

Home of Barca Fans