User Tag List

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread: Camp Nou

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Apparently he'll star in Fargo season 4 too (awesome show), but it's been postponed indefinitely.
    First two seasons were unreal. Couldn’t get into the 3rd despite it being Ewan McGregor.
    #TerStegenOUT

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    First two seasons were unreal. Couldn’t get into the 3rd despite it being Ewan McGregor.
    Yea, I liked all 3 about the same. One of the rare shows that managed to keep the level super-high up there. I noticed that with Netflix there's a pretty big problem of keeping the level up after very successful debut seasons. Most of their big shows (Casa de Papel, Altered Carbon, Stranger Things, even Mindhunter), dropped from season to season. Only DARK has kept it consistent so far I think from their main shows.
    Last edited by serghei; 29th March 2020 at 04:56 PM.

Blaugrana al vent
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, I liked all 3 about the same. One of the rare shows that managed to keep the level super-high up there. I noticed that with Netflix there's a pretty big problem of keeping the level up after very successful debut seasons. Most of their big shows (Casa de Papel, Altered Carbon, Stranger Things, even Mindhunter), dropped from season to season. Only DARK has kept it consistent so far I think from their main shows.
    Dark is fantastic. Can't wait for the final season

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by te amo barca View Post
    Dark is fantastic. Can't wait for the final season
    First two were amazing, but I have big worries about season 3 after the final scene from the 2nd season. The vibe of that scene was totally wrong for me.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First two were amazing, but I have big worries about season 3 after the final scene from the 2nd season. The vibe of that scene was totally wrong for me.
    Yeah same for me tbh, but i think if anyone can pull it off then the makers of Dark because the first two seasons were great.

Nepali Cule
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just watch ONE PIECE lol

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which part of it? Martha showing up with that device?
    #TerStegenOUT

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Which part of it? Martha showing up with that device?
    Yea... looked like an episode from Dr. Who

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea... looked like an episode from Dr. Who
    Yeah I thought that was tacky as fuck, would’ve preferred her to die tbh lol

Jonas being Adam was pretty fucked up in a good way. Can’t wait to see how it plays out.
    #TerStegenOUT

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WTF!
    Camp Nou Thread and you guys are talking about a TV novellas ? ! ?

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Espai Barca shoots its budget up to 1,000 million euros

The project, which includes the remodeling of the Camp Nou, the stadium surroundings and the construction of the Johan Cruyff Stadium and which had a planned investment of 725 million euros, will increase spending to more than 1,000 million euros , according to Rac1 . According to the radio station, sources close to the project have assured that, in order to carry out the works and their respective particularities, amounts greater than those originally projected should be allocated. In addition, the uncertainties regarding the project have caused the president of FC Barcelona, ​​Joan Laporta, to dispense with the hitherto director of Espai Bar?a, Bill Mannarelli . The economic aspect is the main reason why Espai Bar?a is still behind today; For example, for the construction of the new Palau Blaugrana, instead of 90 million euros, the investment should be tripled, up to 250 million euros .
    https://www.palco23.com/clubes/el-es...-de-euros.html

What the heck? The estimate keeps ballooning, now over 1000m. It is unbelievable to think it would cost 250m to rennovate/rebuild the new Palau Blaugrana, an indoor stadium, when you could have built an outdoor stadium with that kind of money.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to MD, the renovation of Camp Nou might be further delayed by two years, as Laporta and the new board didn't like the original design of the three buildings adjacent to Camp Nou, complaining somehow about them blocking the view of the stadium. However plans to move the three buildings elsewhere will run into other issues and complications, running up costs and delays.

What's wrong with those three buildings (on the right below) being where they were proposed originally?

Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More like excuse to delay the process?

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    More like excuse to delay the process?
    Doesn't seem to be the case. I think Laporta wanted to speed it up and I agree with him. The more we delay this the more we will have to pay, the more disadvantageous we will be revenue-wise, compared to the likes of Real Madrid.

Personally I think the location of the three buildings is a pet-peeve and so trivial. Not worth delaying the project by two more years and running the cost amid all the issues being mentioned.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Doesn't seem to be the case. I think Laporta wanted to speed it up and I agree with him. The more we delay this the more we will have to pay, the more disadvantageous we will be revenue-wise, compared to the likes of Real Madrid.

Personally I think the location of the three buildings is a pet-peeve and so trivial. Not worth delaying the project by two more years and running the cost amid all the issues being mentioned.
    Yeah I was thinking if we don't have money for it short-term so we delay it with excuse.

Maybe we can't get a loan for it right now.