Camp Nou

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, Bayern made around 4 million or so from hosting one single NFL game already.

Right now the NFL values Germany more than Spain but in several years I don't see why we can't. Only if we could get the same retractable pitch that Madrid will have, oh well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, Bayern made around 4 million or so from hosting one single NFL game already.

Right now the NFL values Germany more than Spain but in several years I don't see why we can't. Only if we could get the same retractable pitch that Madrid will have, oh well.

Is that Real Madrid pitch also grass? Because a lot of NFL teams play on turf/artificial grass which the players absolutely hate so in that sense I think the players themselves would love playing at Camp Nou and coming to Barcelona to a nicer climate especially in the fall.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The agreement with the NFL to sell NFL merchandise at three club stores in Barcelona is certainly a sign of some sort of collaboration with them, hopefully it will lead to us hosting some NFL games regularly in the future.

Windhook

I'm under the impression that the city of Barcelona is popular destination for Americans. Some may even think it's the capital of Spain.

wisconsincule

Can confirm as I'm American, it is far more visited as a tourist destination than Madrid

Agree with this. We didn’t even think to go to Madrid when we visited Spain a few years back. Ended up going to San Sebasti?n for 1/3 of the trip. San Sebasti?n was pretty legit too.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Barcelona certainly has more tourists than Madrid, not just Americans, perhaps even more than other Spanish cities including the much more Spanish cities such as Seville.

soul24rage

If I remember this correctly, I'm guessing this is the plan for the foreseeable future?

22/23 - play in Camp Nou
23/24 - play in the Olympic Stadium
24/25 - play in Camp Nou, but 50% capacity
25/26 - 100% capacity

Windhook

If I remember this correctly, I'm guessing this is the plan for the foreseeable future?

22/23 - play in Camp Nou
23/24 - play in the Olympic Stadium
24/25 - play in Camp Nou, but 50% capacity
25/26 - 100% capacity

22/23 - Camp Nou with removed third tier
23/24 - Move to Montjuic
24/25 - Camp Nou with 50% capacity
25/26 - Nou Camp Nou:lol:

or if we keep signing sponsorship deals Crypto Spotify Huawei Aramco Camp Nou Arena

Home of Barca Fans