Camp Nou

JamDav1982

Both. Will sell of for dining on pitch etc in summer months and fans games are common.

Would think Barca done this every season for years and seen it many times before.

Neeraj

[/CatRadio] FC Barcelona have come to agreements with Mr. Ignacio Barratone and Ms. Belen Agurreche, two street performers on Barcelona's famous La Rambla, to be exclusive apparel sponsors in their break dance routine, in exchange for 18% of all coins generated by the dynamic duo. This agreement will come into force June 26th.]

Horatio

You're welcome
[/CatRadio] FC Barcelona have come to agreements with Mr. Ignacio Barratone and Ms. Belen Agurreche, two street performers on Barcelona's famous La Rambla, to be exclusive apparel sponsors in their break dance routine, in exchange for 18% of all coins generated by the dynamic duo. This agreement will come into force June 26th.]

lol

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, most clubs if not all do this type of events. A casual google search turns up pictures and videos of weddings at the Bernabeu, for example.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Letting people play at Camp Nou isn't a big deal either as they'll change the grass around late July I believe? So letting people play on a surface that'll get removed a month later is easy money.

serghei

Plus, if we see someone we like in defense that is between 24 and 30 maybe we can replace some of our bums for easy money. :coffee: What do you wanna be, a dentist or a veterinarian or Barca's new CB? Should be an easy sell.

We could turn it into a full real-life feature film, get Spielberg to direct, and make hundreds of millions at Box Office.

Something like The Blind Side, only better.

FinBarcelonafan

Plus, if we see someone we like in defense that is between 24 and 30 maybe we can replace some of our bums for easy money. :coffee: What do you wanna be, a dentist or a veterinarian or Barca's new CB? Should be an easy sell.

We could turn it into a full real-life feature film, get Spielberg to direct, and make hundreds of millions at Box Office.

Something like The Blind Side, only better.

24-30? Damn, he is not fit for the Amigo Club. Need 33+ min.

Windhook

No idea about the attendance on Viktoria Pilzen game as I missed the first 20 minutes of the first half, but on TV Camp Nou looked packed. Glad to see the crowd enthusiasm back and they applauded every play.

I believe the Messi-tourism faded finally and genuine fans who love the club are taking seats nowadays.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am hoping with this more elevated interest from local fans this season, together with the help from the new mechanism the club instituted, we will not have another Frankfurt ever again at Camp Nou.

jamrock

It we are averaging 10k more fans at home games due to the new signings & new enthusiasm, that's 10,000 x $50 x 30 home games per season.

That's a extra 15m per season, goes some way to offsetting what we will lose in tv revenues in the short term.

Things like these are likey what Laporta and is team were thinking about when weighing up the pros & cons of selling.

FinBarcelonafan

No idea about the attendance on Viktoria Pilzen game as I missed the first 20 minutes of the first half, but on TV Camp Nou looked packed. Glad to see the crowd enthusiasm back and they applauded every play.

I believe the Messi-tourism faded finally and genuine fans who love the club are taking seats nowadays.

Which is a great number for Plzen game.

Last time Plzen played at Camp Nou(2012 I believe) it was around 74000. Plzen made a new club record with this 77411 spectators in their game.

Hype is very real, when we beat spectator amounts from 2012.

FinBarcelonafan

It we are averaging 10k more fans at home games due to the new signings & new enthusiasm, that's 10,000 x $50 x 30 home games per season.

That's a extra 15m per season, goes some way to offsetting what we will lose in tv revenues in the short term.

Things like these are likey what Laporta and is team were thinking about when weighing up the pros & cons of selling.

Isn't 50 like the cheapest ticket to camp nou? I think you need to calculate way higher price and then add merchandise + food etc. One customer should bring way more than 50 dollars.

Home of Barca Fans