Camp Nou

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Barca in dire situation and the Catalans cannot even bother to show up on a Saturday. I know there used to be many tourists at the Camp Nou but 37k on a Saturday game in October is pathetic. The state of this club, its socios, Catalans deserve it for not giving a shit.

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah 37k is embarrassing. We really need locals support now and where is it? They should be happy now anyway, there are no tourist!! Isn't that what Batcelonians were hoping for years?! Tourist ruined Barcelona!

There used to be many anti-tourism signs on the streets of Barcelona. (Precovid).

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Online referendum on the 1.5 billion euro Espai Barca project will take place on December 19th. Eligible socis (being of legal age and not being legally disabled, having a minimum membership of one year, not having suspended membership status, and being included in the current electoral roll) will be able to vote online.

Last edited:

Messigician

Online referendum on the 1.5 billion euro Espai Barca project will take place on December 19th. Eligible socis (being of legal age and not being legally disabled, having a minimum membership of one year, not having suspended membership status, and being included in the current electoral roll) will be able to vote online.

Why can't disabled socios vote?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why can't disabled socios vote?

"legally incapacitated" is the correct term and the term used by the club communication on this matter, meaning socis who are legally incapacitated, i.e., people who are not in a position to make a decision, can't vote naturally.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Oh, that's different then

My bad in the original translation.

This vote is huge, in my opinion, in that it not only determines the fate of this crucial project but also opens up possibilities and avenues of future electronic voting in any club decision making that involves the socis, including future presidential election. Much higher voter turnout in future elections etc. if this December 18th vote, the first electronic voting in our history, is successful.

CanadianCanadian

Reports of us on the cusp of approving a stadium naming rights deal for 40-50 million Euro's a year. It would be the largest sponsorship for a stadium in history if it's true.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Reports of us on the cusp of approving a stadium naming rights deal for 40-50 million Euro's a year. It would be the largest sponsorship for a stadium in history if it's true.

From what Ferran Reverter said today, we want to get around 40m a year for 10 years which doubles what we initially had planned, however negotiations are still under way, I don't think he said we are near a deal soon.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Some financial institution, tech company or something crypto related?

Several companies, and apparently Rakuten is back and might like us again. :thumbdown: These cheap bastards will never pay that much so why waste our time?

2Playbook is saying we will get less than 40m a year from whoever it will be.

CanadianCanadian

Some financial institution, tech company or something crypto related?

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if it's crypto company since they've been buying up major sports venues and going heavy in F1. Ideally, the Camp You would still be named something tasteful and not cringe, like Kinder Egg Stadium. We're in such a shit financial situation and with another wave of possible lockdowns it isn't looking good. Deferred wages, settlements with Koeman and Setien being 12? million, and 4 million, Dembele looking like he won't renew, and Rakuten deal coming to an end we really need some money LOL :digne:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If you are an eligible soci and have already registered, please remember to vote today. The online voting closes at 9:00 pm Barcelona local time.

Home of Barca Fans