Andres Iniesta

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Yeah, OG got banned a lot since you reached 10,000 posts :lol:

No need to speculate, we know the reason :lol:

Bro you should not attack other users, let's be honest you are not a barcafan, since Messi left us you rarely post anything which relate to barca, it's only about rivality of big clubs, Messi, Ronaldo, and about other users. People can see it if they look on your posts in your profile. Additionally, you said a few months ago 'It's nice don't to have the trolls in chat' and guess who is never in chat but in threads where Rassvet, Tempetation or i post something. Not even after the matches you write something about the match :/ People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones bro

me, you and rassvet need to learn a lot

KingLeo10

Bro you should not attack other users, let's be honest you are not a barcafan, since Messi left us you rarely post anything which relate to barca, it's only about rivality of big clubs, Messi, Ronaldo, and about other users. People can see it if they look on your posts in your profile. Additionally, you said a few months ago 'It's nice don't to have the trolls in chat' and guess who is never in chat but in threads where Rassvet, Tempetation or i post something. Not even after the matches you write something about the match :/ People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones bro

First huge test to see if Xaviball is going to win big trophies in the future.

[MENTION=5226]El Gato[/MENTION], sup.

What's the score?

We brutalize RM pretty often still. 6-2, 5-0, 4-0, 5-1, 4-0 in the last 12 years. And a bunch of 3-0s.

Just don't go full Bayern on them...my biggest regret is that we didn't go full Bayern on Bayern in 2009.

https://twitter.com/jamiemkemp/stat...jornada-29-20-03-22-21-00-cet.2120121/page-20

Xavi's philosophy is a lot closer to 08-09 Barca (my favorite Barca) than Pep's immaculate orchestra of 10-11. We also score a variety of goals including from set pieces and outside the box.

Here's me (an actual Barca fan) celebrating Barca's biggest win of the season.

While your latest buddy Rassvet has 0 posts celebrating that Barca win in the match thread (but has time to twerk for Pool or Bayern after they smash some farmers) :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I have shared my observations. If you're a barca fan, then it's nice.

Don't know about our Rassy, i think he said barca is his favourite club but he loves players from other clubs :p

KingLeo10

Don't know about our Rassy, i think he said barca is his favourite club but he loves players from other clubs :p

"If" I'm a Barca fan :lol:

Meanwhile you're a well known CR7 stan (obssessed about his haircuts FFS :lol:), got exposed for supporting Juventus while CR7 was there, and have a faster response time to anything anti-CR7 than the best emergency medical services in the world :lol: ... and we're supposed to buy you're what a "real" Barca fan looks like.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

"If" I'm a Barca fan :lol:

Meanwhile you're a well known CR7 stan (obssessed about his haircuts FFS :lol:), got exposed for supporting Juventus while CR7 was there, and have a faster response time to anything anti-CR7 than the best emergency medical services in the world :lol: ... and we're supposed to buy you're what a "real" Barca fan looks like.

that's why i said:

:p

Rassvet

Well said in these exhanges Fati :thumbsup:

Yeah I would say Barca is my favorite club but not to the point that I would be a serious fan or supporter. Without Messi-Ronaldo rivalry, Barcelona and Spanish football aren't that interesting to me of late. Maybe that will change once new stars emerge and the two clubs go back to competing at the highest level again.

Horatio

You're welcome

Yeah I would say Barca is my favorite club but not to the point that I would be a serious fan or supporter. Without Messi-Ronaldo rivalry, Barcelona and Spanish football aren't that interesting to me of late. Maybe that will change once new stars emerge and the two clubs go back to competing at the highest level again.

Stunning confession. Plastic fan confirmed.

KingLeo10

We have a name for your kind.

Gloryhunter on a good day, troll on a bad one. :lol:

Temptation

Now, count the number of posts the guy writes twerking for Real Madrid.

Dude's as hard as diamond at the mere mention of Real Madrid.

And this "Barca fan" has the gall to lecture others on supporting clubs. Irony just died a painful death there.:lol:

The lack of self awareness. I used to think he was being too harsh, but OG was right all along. :lol:

KingLeo10

Now, count the number of posts the guy writes twerking for Real Madrid.

Dude's as hard as diamond at the mere mention of Real Madrid.

And this "Barca fan" has the gall to lecture others on supporting clubs. Irony just died a painful death there.:lol:

The lack of self awareness. I used to think he was being too harsh, but OG was right all along. :lol:

Really strange how a guy who joined this forum 2 months ago, 3-4 on your RF account is obsessed with OG and keeps mentioning him, bigging him up, and campaigning for his unbanning :lol:

Cringe and daddy issues much? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans