Andres Iniesta

gasgas

My man not aging gracefully. Looks 50.

2.png

Too old Damn

Joan

Looked him up and saw he's scored 18 goals already for Vissel Kobe. More than half of what he did for us.

Mateka

"There have been some tough times over the past three years...but I realize we've made history with a first title and ACL appearance," Iniesta said.

The Vissel captain said he and his family had grown to love Japan and wanted to continue living in the country.

"From myself and my family, I want to thank the people of Kobe and Japan. With their love, respect and hospitality, this place has really become our home."

He knows and respects Rakuten.

Windhook

June 13 2021
andres-iniesta-of-vissel-kobe-looks-on-during-the-jleague-ybc-levain-picture-id1323348142

Looks normal to me as some have wrinkles appearing at this age. It's mostly DNA, but alcoholism and smoking contribute, too, which I believe is not Iniesta's case.

Anyway I didn't come to post this pic, but to share this great video that was in my suggestions:

Devils

Since we have so many young midfielders it would be cool for him and Xavi to be apart of the coaching staff and help develop them. Especially the likes of Pedri, Nico and Gavi.

Jadentheman

June 13 2021
andres-iniesta-of-vissel-kobe-looks-on-during-the-jleague-ybc-levain-picture-id1323348142

Looks normal to me as some have wrinkles appearing at this age. It's mostly DNA, but alcoholism and smoking contribute, too, which I believe is not Iniesta's case.

Anyway I didn't come to post this pic, but to share this great video that was in my suggestions:

All your favorite childhood players have gotten older. It just means you're this years old, when you realize it. We keep thinking Ronaldinho was yesterday but that was almost 20 years ago. Pep's Barca was a decade ago. MSN era is over 5 years now. :(

Bobo32

Looking at him now, it's tough not to admit that he has got a head like a fuckin' orange.
But he was (and probably is) a fantastic footballer. I wonder nwhat he'll do after he retire?

Home of Barca Fans