Andres Iniesta

M.L. King

The Preacher
Couldn't really develop his game to the maximum. Had some beautiful penetrations, but otherwise nothing special.

Evil

Shabazz
I don't think so, he knows there is competition from Henry in that position, if he wants it he'll have to earn it back.

M.L. King

The Preacher
He is weaving his way back into the squad after the injury and probably understands the whole situation the team is currently undergoing. Rotations are important part of the business and every now and then everyone is let out.

Evil

Shabazz
He does an excellent job in midfield. Last match he played the first half on the wing and barely saw the ball. Next half he played as a center midfielder and his passing was simply brilliant, he did a Xavi imitation for about 10 minutes then when Xavi came in he moved to attacking midfielder.

^^ My point is we don't have to keep either one of Henry or Iniesta on the bench. If both are playing well there is always place to accomodate them, but if Iniesta play's in midfield that means we'll have to push Xavi a bit back.

Midfield with Iniesta:

Touré---Xavi
---Iniesta---

Without Iniesta:

Touré---Keita
----Xavi-----

Do you guys think he should he given a chance to play in midfield with Henry on the wing, or just keep rotating them ?

roll

Tryin` to be hated
We should try to play with him in the midfield. He is a great player and doesnt deserve to play as a substitute.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He was very good vs. Sporting. Orchestrated the midfield and led that counter attack which saw us take a lead. Good to know we have someone who can take the responsibility when Xavi has an off day

F

FCB_Titi_LB

this team is magic.
every player is individually brilliant while the team works like a charm together,even with rotations.
A dream..

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
My favourit player in Barca! But why, why can't he shoot at goal sometimes? He won't know if he can shoot if he doesn't try?! (like my mom would say when I didn't want to try some strange food when I was a kid :) ). He really don't have to dribble the ball past the goal line to score.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
My favourit player in Barca! But why, why can't he shoot at goal sometimes? He won't know if he can shoot if he doesn't try?! (like my mom would say when I didn't want to try some strange food when I was a kid :) ). He really don't have to dribble the ball past the goal line to score.

Must be the Barca system thing. Look at Xavi, also can`t shoot even if his life depended on it :smile:

Home of Barca Fans