Andres Iniesta

barca96

damn it.
he is starting...
cesc shouldve started and iniesta on the bench.
its really unnecessary for andres to start.
hopefully spain kill off the game quickly so that he will be taken off after one half.

barca96

yeah. he was targeted.but to be honest, he did play act near the side line when he grabbed his face when he wasnt even touched.
man.....iniesta please learn how to take shots!!!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Should have never started. Not for the first time in his career Iniesta has rushed back when he should have been given time.

Good news is Spain is going to be knocked out of the group stage, so he will be home soon.

dalitis8

Banned
Should have never started. Not for the first time in his career Iniesta has rushed back when he should have been given time.

Good news is Spain is going to be knocked out of the group stage, so he will be home soon.

I agree with the first point that you are making.

Not sure about the second though...

Barcafan 2304

Lol, i dont really expect that will happen, Spain will still get through. Just hope though that Iniesta will be rested in the next match or 2 if there is a niggle there.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Lessons from today's match :

i) Keep Iniesta in the fucking mid-field
ii) Refer to i)
iii)Are you such a dumb-ass!? There's already a recursive condition!!

So Pep... PLEASE DON'T GET FABREGAS ALREADY!! We NEED Iniesta in the mid-field rather than a certain "supposedly-cule"

desoe

From what I'm reading in the agencies Iniesta was heavily kicked. If it's true, then it should be nothing related to his muscle injury, just a solid hit in the leg. Although the way he was touching his hamstring was looking exactly as his type of injury.

Galning

Why did the hell did he play? I'm getting pretty sick of this. How on earth can he recover when they rush him everytime he's injured. I can understand it if it's a final or a very important game but a match against Switzerland? Considering you have Mata & Fàbregas as replacements -.-

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Two things on the Don today...One, can't recall a match where he dove so much...Utterly gutted &, frankly, disappointed in how Clownaldo he looked at times tonight...Shame, Andres, shame....Two, the boy is brittle...Very disappointing to see him shrink from his glorious career apex at Stamford Bridge

Home of Barca Fans