Iker Casillas

Bulgroz

Maybe that was before, until the 2010's. Right now, it's like overcompensation in this matter, also the racial stuff too. That is what i hate. It's more like being straight is almost a crime these days. There is actually no free speech anymore, and that in the name of ''freedom''. Hypocritical stuff.

Sure dude. How, exactly, is being straight "a crime"? Do you fear for your life, walking in the streets as a straight man in some neighborhoods? Which ones, exactly? (especially in fucking Romania :lol: I'm sure there are so many super shady gay neighborhoods where gay dudes assault those poor straight couples!).

People who spew that type of dumb bullshit actually mean one thing usually: "I can't insult gay people without someone on twitter telling me I'm an asshole, and it's unfair cause 10 years ago it was ok to be mean to that community". That's the extent of how "being straight is a crime". And it has nothing to do with being straight, and everything to do with being an asshole. Nobody is straight up insulting and bullying straight people for absolutely no reason. While that type of shit still happens to gay people on a day to day basis. You would know, if you actually engaged in any form of social interaction with them, instead of just reading twitter. It would actually be hilarious to think that you compare "people sometimes being mean to me on social media because I posted an homophobic thing" to what gay people have to face in most countries of the world.

Oh, a couple comedians make fun of straight people and it hurts your feelings? Wow, you're living the hard knock life man, I'm really sorry for your loss. Maybe one day being a straight man will be much harder than being gay. I doubt it, but who knows. When that happens, making fun of straight men will become taboo. That's the golden rule of comedy: never punch down. But there's a long way to go before that, so saddle up.

That being say, in the meantime, if you actually think that gays have it easier, you can always go eat a big bag of dicks and see where this leads you.

Messigician

Sure dude. How, exactly, is being straight "a crime"? Do you fear for your life, walking in the streets as a straight man in some neighborhoods? Which ones, exactly? (especially in fucking Romania :lol: I'm sure there are so many super shady gay neighborhoods where gay dudes assault those poor straight couples!).

People who spew that type of dumb bullshit actually mean one thing usually: "I can't insult gay people without someone on twitter telling me I'm an asshole, and it's unfair cause 10 years ago it was ok to be mean to that community". That's the extent of how "being straight is a crime". And it has nothing to do with being straight, and everything to do with being an asshole. Nobody is straight up insulting and bullying straight people for absolutely no reason. While that type of shit still happens to gay people on a day to day basis. You would know, if you actually engaged in any form of social interaction with them, instead of just reading twitter. It would actually be hilarious to think that you compare "people sometimes being mean to me on social media because I posted an homophobic thing" to what gay people have to face in most countries of the world.

Oh, a couple comedians make fun of straight people and it hurts your feelings? Wow, you're living the hard knock life man, I'm really sorry for your loss. Maybe one day being a straight man will be much harder than being gay. I doubt it, but who knows. When that happens, making fun of straight men will become taboo. That's the golden rule of comedy: never punch down. But there's a long way to go before that, so saddle up.

That being say, in the meantime, if you actually think that gays have it easier, you can always go eat a big bag of dicks and see where this leads you.

We got it you're a twitter user

Bulgroz

Nope, don't even have an account. Don't need to, since all you do here is just c/c twitter post, it keeps me updated. Thank you for your service (and feel free to also take the advice I gave SmilerBam).

Home of Barca Fans