Iker Casillas

FlyLo

He basically told the boy that he should be more polite cos he's only ten. I'm just pleased that at last we've seen video evidence of the child hating, small furry animal slaughtering psychopath that I've always said Casillas is.

...sarcasm?

Casillas is probably the only Madrid-player I actually respect. He'd be the last person I'd call names if I were in the stadium.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Irony actually, but of course I was joking about Iker, he's the only respectable madridista....but I still abuse him when he wastes time at the clásicos.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
At the moment, he's the best GK in the world... perhaps the only player (with Raul) that deserves respect with his attitude...

V

Valon

I hate Raul and my father hates him even more! Iker on the other hand I respect.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
He needs to get in shape for this season, I do not know what is up with him. His form has taken a dip. Perhaps the fact that we always had respectable and proper goal keepers on the bench has made him alert all the time, but with Dudek as his number 2, he does not give a shit.

Maybe Perez should line up Buffon as his winter tagert as number 2 goal keeper.

FlyLo

Buffon as a number two keeper? Are you insane? (rhetorical question, you have to be insane to be a Madridista)

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Buffon would defianetly go to Madrid to be no.2 :lol::lol::lol:. Casillas is an awesome goalkeeper, best in the world

V

Valon

Absurdities aside Buffon has been very poor so far in this season. He started good but went downhill too quick.

E

Echo

He needs to get in shape for this season, I do not know what is up with him. His form has taken a dip. Perhaps the fact that we always had respectable and proper goal keepers on the bench has made him alert all the time, but with Dudek as his number 2, he does not give a shit.

Maybe Perez should line up Buffon as his winter tagert as number 2 goal keeper.

I can't believe what you're saying, disrespecting Dudek so. Do you realize who you're talking about? :D

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xGEl0jlX73I&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xGEl0jlX73I&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Home of Barca Fans