Iker Casillas

El Gato

Villarato!
Partying away with all of his bestest friends:
BKs1FwZCMAADh2w.jpg

And on a serious note, I hope he doesn't get starts from the getgo and that the next coach has more brains than to give him that. He needs to fight for his spot with Lopez, he really does. He lost a lot of respect for being such a rubbish #2.

ShandyFFM

iker must be the most loved real player ever by cules... i just think hes a great guy playing for the wrong club

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Happy birthday Iker, hope you can go back to being the best goalkeeper in the world next season (except against us :lol:).

Maria

Partying away with all of his bestest friends:
BKs1FwZCMAADh2w.jpg

:lol:

And on a serious note, I hope he doesn't get starts from the getgo and that the next coach has more brains than to give him that. He needs to fight for his spot with Lopez, he really does. He lost a lot of respect for being such a rubbish #2.

I seriously doubt it.

Happy birthday Iker, hope you can go back to being the best goalkeeper in the world next season (except against us :lol:).

And what stopped him from being just that in the last 2 years? Let me guess..Mou.

Last edited:

CesDel

I find it funny how most madridistas were asking for Casillas(if they were not asking it for C.Ronaldo) to get a ballon d'or around december, but once Mou dropped him, he apparently turned shit.. :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
I find it funny how most madridistas were asking for Casillas(if they were not asking it for C.Ronaldo) to get a ballon d'or around december, but once Mou dropped him, he apparently turned shit.. :lol:

It was mostly Spanish press pushing for it after Euro 2012 and madridistas followed up, it didn't stem from the fans. Stupidly enough too, because his form wasn't anywhere near deserving it that year.

Home of Barca Fans