Iker Casillas

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
So he admitted he is a bit jealous at Barça nowadays.

Casillas is superb. He is so un-Real to me.

gazza

Why do we dream of having Casillas in our side it will not happen, he is a madrid lad.
Don't get me wrong if he was available by all means get him but honestly do you think that lot would sell there prized asset to Barca.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Why do we dream of having Casillas in our side it will not happen, he is a madrid lad.
Don't get me wrong if he was available by all means get him but honestly do you think that lot would sell there prized asset to Barca.
No one thinks he will ever play Barca. But he is the best goalkeeper out here atm. a deserves a praise, especially after this statement..

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
He is worth 15 points a season for Madrid. Fantastic player, good guy. Even though he is Madrid you do like him because of his quality and class.

VivaBarca

Best goalkeeper in the world. Standing behind such a shocking defence. Keeps them in it every time. If it weren't for for him Madrid would have been beat 8-0 against Liverpool.

Galning

Best goalkeeper in the world. Standing behind such a shocking defence. Keeps them in it every time. If it weren't for for him Madrid would have been beat 8-0 against Liverpool.
Yep, he should come to Barça, at least he'd have Puyol in front of him :lol:

MinaFCB

he said that he'll be happy if barca wins tonight although he wants our players to get tired and not to finish this round in 1st half like they did against bayern

he also said he wishes he was in our position atm
and that xavi is the most dangerous player in our team...
he said they have chances in clasico because they play home but barca is leader....and real has more complicated schedule that's why it's gonna be hard to win la liga

E

El Niño de Fuentealbilla

He's the only Madridista I truly respect. He always tells the truth, he always showcases his professionalism during interviews, and is one hell of a goalkeeper. It's too bad he's a Madrileño. He deserves to be at much better club than Real Madrid. Especially since the Madridistas don't appreciate him as much as they should. Only when he does something heroic.

Same could be said about Valdés, too, many Barça fans would rather point out his flaws than point out his strengths, but that's a different story.

Zqa-

Hard to say. 10 years between both of them topping their career.

Scary thing is, Casilias is only 27*.. Maybe he will be even better ?

VivaBarca

Hard to say. 10 years between both of them topping their career.

Scary thing is, Casilias is only 27*.. Maybe he will be even better ?
We will have to assassinate him if he does ( I am of course kidding ) Madrid will win everything.

Home of Barca Fans