6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need a discount Kimmich.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he declines Barca's offer again then the reason only is he doesn't want to ruin his legacy. He knows that he will fail as a coach at this moment.

Blaugrana al vent
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's time to come home Xavi.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vegitot View Post
    If he declines Barca's offer again then the reason only is he doesn't want to ruin his legacy. He knows that he will fail as a coach at this moment.
    He would be given time. We are not exactly good team in this moment. I doubt there's tons of pressure. There's pressure for long-term improvement though. Fans and Barca managers need to see that.

Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got life to attend to and won't have time to properly bash this cat when he inevitably fails here. Work on my new Amigos run PSG theory takes up most of my free time these days.

So please, hire someone good and save us the trouble.
    Last edited by Joan; 21st September 2021 at 12:06 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by te amo barca View Post
    It's time to come home Xavi.
    It's definitely time. Messi is gone and other old players are nearing their end. No one expects anything spectacular from this team and there is no world class manager on the market right now. We need a fresh start so he could be an ideal long term solution. Come home maestro!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know if he is better than koeman but I am pretty sure we wouldn't attempt 2000 crosses in 90 minutes with him. Most probably pass the ball around without shooting if we don't reach 2m from the keeper.

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bizarre conclusion

If he were to refuse it'd be obviously because it is after the season has started and he has had no say in the squad. The other is that has has previously given the impression that he is committed to being in Qatar until the WC - that will require convincing to break the pledge

He is blaugrana through & through, so clearly he will have a desire to help his club in time of trouble but I suspect he would like to enter into it under more ideal circumstances. There is a danger of arriving amidst chaos and never getting an opportunity to prepare the team he wants
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Valverde Cultist
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he wanted the job he would he here by now sorry folks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    Bizarre conclusion

If he were to refuse it'd be obviously because it is after the season has started and he has had no say in the squad. The other is that has has previously given the impression that he is committed to being in Qatar until the WC - that will require convincing to break the pledge

He is blaugrana through & through, so clearly he will have a desire to help his club in time of trouble but I suspect he would like to enter into it under more ideal circumstances. There is a danger of arriving amidst chaos and never getting an opportunity to prepare the team he wants
    You already explain it. He won't throw himself into this crisis time. Will wait till Barca is stacked.

Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He should come in. Easy to improve a team that doesn't have any clear idea of play. Nobody expects big titles until good years in the future.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xavi will face huge pressure. People will compare him to Pep. He must reshape Barca style into something like Pep's Barca, win big things.

Valverde Cultist
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    " I'm not going to join just to be another scapegoat to be sacked after six months, either agree to my plan or find someone else I have no problem waiting for the right moment"

What Xavi said to Laporta according to reports

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You already explain it. He won't throw himself into this crisis time. Will wait till Barca is stacked.
    I did not explain it like this, this is merely your overly simplistic 'deduction' based on emotion rather than reason. 3 months ago, he'd have accepted the job happily

Now, we'll see which coach will enter into it after a season starts, I can only see a band-aid/caretaker appointment until June - unless Xavi can be convinced to arrive so late
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xavi will face huge pressure. People will compare him to Pep. He must reshape Barca style into something like Pep's Barca, win big things.
    He shouldn't model Pep. He should be his own Pep. Xavi.