Xavi Hernández

iniestaGOAT

He was driving while being drunk. Twice the limit in Spain. I'm sure it wasn't easy on him, but hardly just an accident when you get behind the wheel after drinking and drive at 100kph in a 50 zone.

Only reason he's not in prison today is because he's an athlete.

Man stop your bullshit. If you are driving and the person beside you dies it's an accident.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
You don't think that a passanger dying because of being substantially over the blood alcohol limit isn't anything more than an accident is a fucking clueless moron.
It's been proven that alcohol has a profound affect on a drivers abilities so being that drunk and being twice the speed limit is just a recipe for disaster and is definitely more than an accident. It's why in different countries you still get charged with varying degrees of murder/man slaughter. The only reason he got off was because he's a rich athlete as Don already mentioned.

mc_lovin

You don't think that a passanger dying because of being substantially over the blood alcohol limit isn't anything more than an accident is a fucking clueless moron.
It's been proven that alcohol has a profound affect on a drivers abilities so being that drunk and being twice the speed limit is just a recipe for disaster and is definitely more than an accident. It's why in different countries you still get charged with varying degrees of murder/man slaughter. The only reason he got off was because he's a rich athlete as Don already mentioned.

If he crashed into an innocent bystander I would agree, but she knew what she was getting herself into. A fair share of responsibility is on her as well.

serghei

If he crashed into an innocent bystander I would agree, but she knew what she was getting herself into. A fair share of responsibility is on her as well.

Probably, but the driver would still have to do jail time. What you say would count as a factor for a slightly decreased sentence.

vegitot

Lmao what is this??? It is fine that you are drunk then you cause an accident that kills someone???

You aren't allowed to drive if you drink from beginning.

Home of Barca Fans