Xavi Hernández

Neymessi

What I do not get is he makes it sound as if we have better chance against Bayern than Villareal. lol

Anyway, I am going to be optimistic.

Not really. He knows what the general consensus is for bayern so he is making it sound more optimistic.

Windhook

Yesterday's training video on YouTube was the first time I saw him raise his voice on some player, who was left anonymous for a reason:lol:.

I think the pitch dimension comment of Xavi is just another product of bad translation. The stands at Estadio de la Cer?mica are closer to the pitch and create a closer/claustrophobic atmosphere, the English style, while you look at Camp Nou it is this bowl shaped stadium that is almost 5 times the capacity of Villareal's, the upper stands are distant from the pitch in comparison.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is my problem with Xavi. He thinks football is a game where everything should be just right for his style of game. Well, guess what life isn't like that. His mind set is typical of the club. Mentally fragile. If the pitch is shit or the opponents are fouling that's unfair and we should cry and throw our toys out of the pram. We need a change in mentality. One of the reasons we lose to opposition who are lesser skilled is the lack of fight and character.

Mate you wanted us to hire Nuno Espirito Santo.

Your constant Xavi whining and hate is funny considering the amount of bums you've wanted us to hire as a manager.

Xavi's mindset being mentally fragile is biggest load of crap I've read here in recent times. Did you even watch him play football?

khaled_a_d

When Villarreal scored (and were dominating the game) we were playing with 4 CB and 4 CM/DM, a winger and SS. That just felt weird and played awful.

Today the look of the team, beside first 25 minutes or so, were awful. The game could have went the other way easily.
Love the win, but I hope Xavi learn from those games

Messigician

End of the day no one will rememver we got dominated

3-1 is 3-1

Gracias for our first away win of the season Maestro Xavi

SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

serghei

When Villarreal scored (and were dominating the game) we were playing with 4 CB and 4 CM/DM, a winger and SS. That just felt weird and played awful.

Today the look of the team, beside first 25 minutes or so, were awful. The game could have went the other way easily.
Love the win, but I hope Xavi learn from those games

Yeah. Same feeling. The win is good for the league table, but what counts for what we're trying to do is that we see the errors and correct them.

Home of Barca Fans